AirArms owners club meet 20018

Timmytree

Re: AirArms owners club meet 20018

Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:03 am

I'll be there late morning tomorrow, really looking forward to a sober and sensible weekend. ;)

Gnome of the Woods

Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:14 am

HI Guys,

Unfortunately we are not going to make it, gutted as we were looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Firstly I have just come down with man flu and secondly the builders are behind and they are coming in over the weekend to catch up and finish laying the new floor on the ground floor.

Hope you guys have a great time.

Paul & Debs
Artist formally know as Gnome of the Woods

Timmytree

Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:18 am

Gnome of the Woods wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:14 am
HI Guys,

Unfortunately we are not going to make it, gutted as we were looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Firstly I have just come down with man flu and secondly the builders are behind and they are coming in over the weekend to catch up and finish laying the new floor on the ground floor.

Hope you guys have a great time.

Paul & Debs
Oh dear, we were looking forward to seeing you put the tent up! :mrgreen:

Blackbaronfish

Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:23 pm

I spy with my little eye nothing beginning with “P&D” :lol:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:03 pm

Enjoy gents have a great meet sorry I won't make it :(
Grandad rest assured you can have a lie in now mate ;)

Have fun.
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Timmytree

Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:01 pm

eboswan wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:03 pm
Enjoy gents have a great meet sorry I won't make it :(
Grandad rest assured you can have a lie in now mate ;)

Have fun.
New ewe in town? :mrgreen:

Timmytree

Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:15 am

A great weekend at Black cat Range for the AAOC meet.
Lots of banter and mickey taking, lovely campfire, a few beers, bbq and a smashing breakfast thanks to Julian and Ray on chef duties. It was good to see some of the old faces and a few new ones, thanks all of you for making the effort. Well done to Davy and all at the range for their work, they did us proud.
For those who didn't make it, pull your fingers out for next year, if the numbers drop much more it won't be viable to put on an event like this.
Finally, did Bear Arms find a good home?

Blackbaronfish

Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:20 pm

[quote=.
Finally, did Bear Arms find a good home?
[/quote]

Bear Arms is safe with me until next year ;) ...mums the word we wouldn't want to pre warn anyone that didnt attend this year.

I can only echo what Tim has said.
This years meet was another complete success, as the banter and comradery flowed by the bucket load .
A big thank you must go to Davy Thomas as he left me with little to do but enjoy the weekend as he milled around running the days events. He also gave a great tutorial on his knife making skills and is a great ambassador (as well as a you tube star :mrgreen: ) for our sport.

Our sponsors Air Arms , Rowan Engineering and Julian Bond did us proud yet again with their generosity ,and for those that have experienced the service you get from these guys will tell you how great they really are.

Thanks to Alf for his hard work meeting and greeting as well as giving his free time to help out from the start of the weekend to last man standing.
Another special thanks to the lovely Carol Bond for selling the raffle tickets and getting folk to dig deep in their pockets.
And not forgetting the members of the Blackcats club that treated us all as one of their own.

Many, many thanks to all the members that made this a memorable weekend .It was truly fantastic.

Ray
BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
GrandadG

Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:16 pm

Well said Tim and BBF,

A brilliant weekend enjoyed by everyone there.
Davy, you are a star mate. Your fun shoot competitions were great, everyone had a laugh and enjoyed them!
Also the HFT shoot on Sunday was well organised by yourself, with help from Alf, Dave, and other Blackcat members, who then helped us around the course. Good fun and most enjoyable :D
All topped off with relaxing (and hilarious) evenings around the camp fire with great company.
Many, many thanks to all involved.
See you all at the next one :D
Graham.
HW100T .177
AA Prosport .177
AA S200 .177 Huma Reg

bgaltd

Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:51 am

Thank you so much to everyone who attended the meet , i never realized that after 10pm the camp fire entertainment could get so , so indescribable :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .

a special thank you to Davy for giving me the opportunity to spend some time to meet and greet , fix some problem rifles and hand out the trophies (even if one of them should have been mine :D :D :D ) . you Davy , are like a human dynamo , the only time i saw you sit down was for a drink ;) ;) .

thank you also to Ray for the cakes and all his help , the trophy bases , always keeping me in check and keeping Carol inebriated with Port .

thank you to Air Arms and the Rowan boys for the prizes and trophies and anyone else who donated prizes for the raffle .

thank you to the Black Cats for making up feel so welcome .

if I've forgotten to thank anyone please forgive me , i am eternally grateful for your help in making this meet yet another success :-) .

i'm looking forward to the next one , cant wait :D :D