try to respond without using profanity...

no avatar
zingpow

try to respond without using profanity...

Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:59 pm

so, what do you guys think about having donald trump as the leader of your closest ally...my doctor forbids me to even say trump's name, not because i think he's jethro bodine with a bad haircut but because my doctor files into an uncontrollable fit when he hears trump's name...

i'm surprised that trump's family is here in america instead of australia where you guys sent the other criminals...build a gd wall between mexico and the usa, what an idiot...one person said that if you build a 30 foot wall between mexico and the usa all you'll be doing is creating a market for expendable 31 foot ladders...

the comedy shows here in the usa are having a field day with trump, he has the worst case of "foot in mouth" disease i've ever seen...he's going to bring jobs back to america from south of the border and china, HIS LINE OF CLOTHING IS MADE IN CENTRAL AMERICA AND CHINA...what a rube...

rant over, please have at it but keep the four letter words to a minimum...zp...

ps...thank you for jon oliver, he is great and his show is the best on tv over here right now...zp...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

Sake-san

Re: try to respond without using profanity...

Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:57 pm

The man frightens me, or at least his potential to be elected as the leader of country frightens me. I have to trust and believe that the people of the USA, whatever their frustrations and political allegiances may be, shall ultimately see the man for what he is and make the erudite, alternative choice... :shock:
In the interim I shall perhaps invest in ladder manufacturers! ;)
TX200/Gary Cane/Sightron SIII 10-50x60
TX200/Gary Cane/Sightron SIII 10x42
TX200 test / analysis gun

Timmytree

Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:28 pm

Maybe Trumps popularity can be blamed on the same reason that the UK voted to leave Europe?
A population fed up to the back teeth with political leaders and hangers on who take no notice of the ordinary man on the street.
Anyway, I look forward to seeing President Trump lunching with her Maj and Phil, addressing Parliament and giving us advice on border control. :mrgreen:

Raj

Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:42 pm

Zing !!! Her in England, 'trump' means bad smelling hot air that comes out of your back side. I'll say no more :twisted:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

Blackbaronfish

Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:38 pm

I hope he gets all that's coming. No one really in their right mind is going to back him. And all those that do, need a visit from the loony doc that likes to experiment :lol:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
Bunny Bagger

Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:49 am

Personally I think Trump shoots from the hip, says how it is - and has got the money and the gonads. Like JFK I think he'll take a bullet from the true "Puppet Masters" JFK knew something and promised to reveal what he knew - Trump wants to make changes to "The Big Boys Club".

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:33 am

It sure will be interesting "if" he gets into the whitehouse..
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
zingpow

Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:15 pm

You fellas are always the gentlemen. Speak trump's name around here and reasonable people will be reduced to their lowest common denominator in minutes. He has no plan, just rhetoric. This is the first time that NONE of the former presidents or former presidential nominees didn't show up for their party's nominee at their own convention. Most of the top sponsors of the republican national convention pulled their sponsorship. Trump said of John McCain who was the republican nominee that Obama beat and who spent years in a Vietnamese pow camp after being shot out of the sky, "McCain is a hero because he got captured, I like people that didn't". Trump got deferments from the draft for college then when he graduated one for spurs on his heel, he can't remember which one...zp...

no avatar
neil

Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:25 pm

problem you`ve got over there is what alternative was there, you have a choice of two candidates, both would give me serious missgivings about their suitability to run a country, but of the two I would vote for him before the deranged woman

no avatar
zingpow

Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:22 pm

neil wrote:problem you`ve got over there is what alternative was there, you have a choice of two candidates, both would give me serious missgivings about their suitability to run a country, but of the two I would vote for him before the deranged woman

I'll bet you voted for brexit. Hope that all works out for you guys. I always viewed the British as independent and it didn't surprise me that it passed. I like the guy with the wild blond hair...zp...