Mhr. poguemahone

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin
Posts: 3158
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:16 am
Location: swansea

Mhr. poguemahone

Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:48 am

Happy birthday Steve, have a good one mate :D
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
gary martin
Posts: 772
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:21 pm

Re: Mhr. poguemahone

Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:26 pm

have the best day possible. happy birthday

no avatar
poguemahone
Posts: 664
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:36 am
Location: stoke

Re: Mhr. poguemahone

Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:10 pm

eboswan wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:48 am
Happy birthday Steve, have a good one mate :D
cheers bri, as its 3 years since my op i'm actually 60 earth years and 3 bonus ones :lol:
gary martin wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:26 pm
have the best day possible. happy birthday
cheers gary.
its a fact that the more birthdays you have, the older you get ;)

no avatar
Outandabout
Posts: 699
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:13 pm
Location: Ferryhill Co Durham

Re: Mhr. poguemahone

Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:27 pm

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I hope you enjoyed it.
Kevin

User avatar
Blackbaronfish
Posts: 3631
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:20 pm
Location: Nuneaton

Re: Mhr. poguemahone

Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:37 pm

Happy birthday Steve

Ray
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY annual meet since we started

no avatar
gary martin
Posts: 772
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:21 pm

Re: Mhr. poguemahone

Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:46 pm

poguemahone wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:10 pm
eboswan wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:48 am
Happy birthday Steve, have a good one mate :D
cheers bri, as its 3 years since my op i'm actually 60 earth years and 3 bonus ones :lol:
gary martin wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:26 pm
have the best day possible. happy birthday
cheers gary.
its a fact that the more birthdays you have, the older you get ;)
i know some people where the opposite is true. they seem to live in some weird paradox of a parallel universe though, as their bodies appear older whilst their age defies this.

no avatar
poguemahone
Posts: 664
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:36 am
Location: stoke

Re: Mhr. poguemahone

Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:08 am

Outandabout wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:27 pm
Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I hope you enjoyed it.
Kevin
cheers kevin, keep safe mate ;)
Blackbaronfish wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:37 pm
Happy birthday Steve

Ray
ta Ray ;)
gary martin wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:46 pm
i know some people where the opposite is true. they seem to live in some weird paradox of a parallel universe though, as their bodies appear older whilst their age defies this.
you know Ray and Brian too well gary :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Blackbaronfish
Posts: 3631
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:20 pm
Location: Nuneaton

Re: Mhr. poguemahone

Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:22 am

Brian is well older than me ..... in looks🤭
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY annual meet since we started

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin
Posts: 3158
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:16 am
Location: swansea

Re: Mhr. poguemahone

Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:26 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:22 am
Brian is well older than me ..... in looks🤭
I know :o :o I'm not ageing well at all.
Thanks Ray, t**t :mrgreen:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin
Posts: 3158
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:16 am
Location: swansea

Re: Mhr. poguemahone

Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:28 pm

eboswan wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:26 pm
Blackbaronfish wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:22 am
Brian is well older than me ..... in looks🤭
I know :o :o I'm not ageing well at all.
Thanks chunky Ray, t**t :mrgreen:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests