A question about U.K. farm land

no avatar
Outandabout

Re: A question about U.K. farm land

Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:28 am

Didn't realise it required pollination by insects. Good to know though.
Thanks
Kevin

no avatar
FPoole

Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:45 pm

But what if we lay flat on our backs, in a field of blooming rape seed, and shake the plants above us as we snort in? :lol: I'm only affected by oak pollen, but I can live with it. I used to take all kinds of prescription medicine for this, but I found that I could just use my will power and wash out my head with some saline solution every day. Those yellow fields looks are worth it, even if they were to cause allergies.

no avatar
poguemahone

Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:52 pm

FPoole wrote:
But what if we lay flat on our backs, in a field of blooming rape seed, and shake the plants above us as we snort in? :lol: I'm only affected by oak pollen, but I can live with it. I used to take all kinds of prescription medicine for this, but I found that I could just use my will power and wash out my head with some saline solution every day. Those yellow fields looks are worth it, even if they were to cause allergies.
there used to be a lipstick field round our way, Raj and Edna used to go in it, holding hands. he used to be covered in the stuff when they came out an hour later :shock:

Raj

Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:46 pm

james79 wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:20 pm
Any way major rant over (apologies for that but I feel better for getting it off my chest) and nice to be here again, it’s been a while :)
That rape seed pollen is terrible when it gets in your chest !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome back, mate!
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

Raj

Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:48 pm

poguemahone wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:52 pm
FPoole wrote:
there used to be a lipstick field round our way, Raj and Edna used to go in it, holding hands. he used to be covered in the stuff when they came out an hour later :shock:
Those were the days ... Rape is not the same since Edna passed away ... :cry:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"