EV2 Mark IV - Butt plate.

no avatar
zooma

EV2 Mark IV - Butt plate.

Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:34 pm

I have just picked-up a nice EV2 Mark IV ( in back with a laminated stock) that I am very pleased with, but the previous owner used it for bench rest shooting and preferred to use a rubber butt pad and disposed of the original adjustable alloy butt plate some time ago.

Many EV2 rifles are customised by their owners and the stock and butt plate are two of the things that are often changed - so I am hoping that I may be able to find an original Mark IV adjustable metal butt plate that has been discarded and could be available for me to buy at a reasonable price :lol:

If anyone has one that they would like to sell so I can return my EV2 Mark IV back to having an original spec. adjustable alloy butt plate, please contact me by email or PM as I would like to find one and fit it as soon as I can.
Rossendale Model Target Club. BB4 6QS . Every Tuesday and Thursday 7 - 10pm.

no avatar
zooma

Re: EV2 Mark IV - Butt plate.

Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:57 am

I have fitted an MEC Contact 3 buttplate to my EV2 for the time being and made a backplate to attach it to the single post mount that would have held the original backplate so I have been able to retain the length and swivel adjustment too - but I need to return the Contact 3 to my Walther match rifle as soon as I can so I am still looking for a post mounting AA buttplate from an EV2 Mark IV, Mark 3, or form an FTP900.
Rossendale Model Target Club. BB4 6QS . Every Tuesday and Thursday 7 - 10pm.