AAOC MEET 2019

Blackbaronfish

Re: AAOC MEET 2019

Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:56 pm

This time next week guys

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
davyt63

Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:22 pm

Look forward to it,will be fun.
did i mention,i have done one less meet then Ray, lol.

no avatar
davyt63

Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:31 pm

BBF

GrandadG

Davy Thomas

bgaltd

Mrs. bgaltd

son of bgaltd (no:2) if he can get the time off .

goz1960

Kim G

Mark Ponting AKA Gay boy :)

Outandabout

Keith Heselton aka up and coming legend 😉

no avatar
keith heselton

Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:37 pm

oily rag (me) will be there lol

no avatar
davyt63

Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:44 pm

keith heselton wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:37 pm
oily rag (me) will be there lol
Finally you are here, about time oily.

no avatar
Mark ponting

Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:53 pm

I will be there the up and coming legend

Blackbaronfish

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:24 am

The weather last night was to die for, with no rain in sight.
This morning it’s just as good with clear sky and sun by the bucket full.
Hardly any wind and is forecast to continue.

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
Outandabout

Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:45 pm

Hi all
This was my 1st AAOC meet and I have to say how enjoyable it was for me. The friendship and camerardry shown to me was brilliant.
A few big thank yous are in order
After a minor mishap with my car I used her who is never wrongs car ( leaving all sorts of bits and pieces
In my car in the garage)
A big thanks to Ray and Julian for cooking my steak on Saturday night, and supplying the plate and utensils to eat it haha. Two true gents. Julian's wife carol and their son Joe are really nice people along with all are a very nice family.
More thanks to Alf, Davy, and Nigel.(named in alphabetical order not favouritism). Thanks for the breakfasts boys.
A couple of great nights sitting around the fire with people talking, laughing and enjoying ourselves. Saturday night brought back some memories when Andy and his daughter joined us around the fire. Emily was a fantastic DJ finding and playing all the song on her phone through a Bluetooth speaker that was requested, by the more mature people around the fire. I don't think she had even heard of most of the songs requested.
Last but not least. Thanks to Graham who partnered me on the HFT on Sunday. I learnt a lot from a vey nice and patient man.
I turned up at the meet knowing nobody but was treated like a friend by all and left felling like I had made many more friends.
Finally I would just say to all who were thinking about going and then thinking "I don't know anybody there, what will it be like".TAKETHE PLUNGE, the ladies and lads are a great bunch. You won't feel unwelcome or out of place at all.
My shooting was definitely not the best over the weekend but all I got was help and advice and good banter.
It's not a pointy finger group, it's a group out to enjoy themselves who are just like you and me.
Again THANKS TO ALL FOR A GREAT WEEKEND.
Apologies to people I have not mentioned personally but thank you all
Kevin

bgaltd

Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:02 pm

thank you for making the effort to come Kevin , it was sooo good to finally meet you after all these years (face to a name and all that :-) ).

the weekend was yet another success thanks to those who came and the Black Cats Club members who I really do need to say a massive thank you to . not only did they help us raise £275 to donate to The Alzheimer's Society (https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/ in case anyone else would like to make a donation) but made all of the AAOC members feel welcome and nothing was too much trouble .

thank you to Rowan Engineering and Brian for the trophies and bases , everyone who donated prizes for the raffle and everyone who attended (especially Ray and Davy for all the extra work put in behind the scenes and in front, I really cant thank you enough ) .

again my thanks to all .

julian , Carol and Joe xxx

ps. Davy , can you pm me Alf's number(with his permission of course) or give Alf my number and ask him to ring me :-)

pps. Kevin , can you pm me your number or ring me so we can catch up in a week or 2's time :-).

cheers Fella's .

Blackbaronfish

Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:30 am

bgaltd wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:02 pm
thank you for making the effort to come Kevin , it was sooo good to finally meet you after all these years (face to a name and all that :-) ).

the weekend was yet another success thanks to those who came and the Black Cats Club members who I really do need to say a massive thank you to . not only did they help us raise £275 to donate to The Alzheimer's Society (https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/ in case anyone else would like to make a donation) but made all of the AAOC members feel welcome and nothing was too much trouble .

thank you to Rowan Engineering and Brian for the trophies bases , everyone who donated prizes for the raffle and everyone who attended (especially Ray and Davy for all the extra work put in behind the scenes and in front, I really cant thank you enough ) .

again my thanks to all .

julian , Carol and Joe xxx

ps. Davy , can you pm me Alf's number(with his permission of course) or give Alf my number and ask him to ring me :-)

pps. Kevin , can you pm me your number or ring me so we can catch up in a week or 2's time :-).

cheers Fella's .