Air arms cheek piece kits

no avatar
markyboy

Air arms cheek piece kits

Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:31 pm

Ordered an adjustable cheekpiece kit from Julian on Monday and it turned up this morning, excellent service and would thoroughly recommend him for all your air arms spares.
Fantastic service.

Regards Mark

Blackbaronfish

Re: Air arms cheek piece kits

Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:21 pm

He sounds ok I suppose :mrgreen:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

bgaltd

Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:33 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:21 pm
He sounds ok I suppose :mrgreen:

BBF
only ok Ray ......

Blackbaronfish

Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:28 pm

Ha ha brilliant 8-)

Had to be a punk though
:mrgreen:
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

bgaltd

Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:38 pm

i was a punk before i was a skinhead :-) . i had a mohican and everything , then discovered Trojan Reggae , Ska and Northern Soul and i've been a Trojan Skinhead (see my avatar) ever since :-) :-) .

no avatar
TenMetrePeter

Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:45 pm

It wasn't you kicked-in my Lambetta was it?

Blackbaronfish

Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:56 pm

Forget two fingers...use one

The History of the Middle Finger:

Before the Battle of Agincourt in 1415, the French, anticipating victory over the English, proposed to cut off the middle finger of all captured English soldiers. Without the middle finger it would be impossible to draw the renowned English longbow and therefore they would be incapable of fighting in the future. This famous English longbow was made of the native English Yew tree, and the act of drawing the longbow was known as 'plucking the yew' (or 'pluck yew').

Much to the bewilderment of the French, the English won a major upset and they began mocking the French by waving their middle fingers at the defeated French, saying, See, we can still pluck yew! Since 'pluck yew' is rather difficult to say, the difficult consonant cluster at the beginning has gradually changed to a labiodentalfricative 'F', and thus the words often used in conjunction with the one-finger-salute! It is also because of the pheasant feathers on the arrows used with the longbow that the symbolic gesture is known as 'giving the bird.'

And yew thought yew knew every plucking thing. Didn't yew!!

BBF

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:42 pm

I knew that :) well some of it anyway :)
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

bgaltd

Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:55 am

TenMetrePeter wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:45 pm
It wasn't you kicked-in my Lambetta was it?
not me mate , i used to ride one in the 80s , had 3 Vespas as well . i still dream about owning a stage 3 tuned GP200 (ITALIAN not Spanish or Indian ).

Desmond Dekker at the scooter rallies was a regular for me . Aged 24 a became an official member of the Old Bastards Scooter Club (I've still got my patch that was on my flight jacket 8-) 8-) ).

bgaltd

Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:59 am

Blackbaronfish wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:56 pm
Forget two fingers...use one

The History of the Middle Finger:

Before the Battle of Agincourt in 1415, the French, anticipating victory over the English, proposed to cut off the middle finger of all captured English soldiers. Without the middle finger it would be impossible to draw the renowned English longbow and therefore they would be incapable of fighting in the future. This famous English longbow was made of the native English Yew tree, and the act of drawing the longbow was known as 'plucking the yew' (or 'pluck yew').

Much to the bewilderment of the French, the English won a major upset and they began mocking the French by waving their middle fingers at the defeated French, saying, See, we can still pluck yew! Since 'pluck yew' is rather difficult to say, the difficult consonant cluster at the beginning has gradually changed to a labiodentalfricative 'F', and thus the words often used in conjunction with the one-finger-salute! It is also because of the pheasant feathers on the arrows used with the longbow that the symbolic gesture is known as 'giving the bird.'

And yew thought yew knew every plucking thing. Didn't yew!!

BBF
i heard the same thing said about giving the 2 finger salute but i bow down to your superior knowledge :-) .