S300 valve body

no avatar
Teggwynn
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:31 pm
Location: Wales (gods country)

S300 valve body

Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:34 pm

Hey all, newbie here to the forum! I have recently bought a early s300 and its bit of a project, its been leaking air for years and hence not been used. After stripping it down the valve seat in the body is dog rough and the cause of the issues, dont suppose anyone here would have one for sale please??

Matt
Air arms tx200 hc .22

Weihrauch Hw80 mk1 1983 .22 Cs stock, mk2 k barrel, Magic dust installed

Hw80 project

Air arms s300 .22

Diana series 70 model 76 .22

Weihrauch Hw90

Weihrach Hw35

Loads more!!

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin
Posts: 2772
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:16 am
Location: swansea

Re: S300 valve body

Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:41 pm

Welcome,Julian (BGALTD)will be along shortly too help you out.
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
Teggwynn
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:31 pm
Location: Wales (gods country)

Re: S300 valve body

Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:46 pm

Thanks bud 👌
Air arms tx200 hc .22

Weihrauch Hw80 mk1 1983 .22 Cs stock, mk2 k barrel, Magic dust installed

Hw80 project

Air arms s300 .22

Diana series 70 model 76 .22

Weihrauch Hw90

Weihrach Hw35

Loads more!!

User avatar
bgaltd
Posts: 852
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:53 pm
Location: Somerset
Contact:

Re: S300 valve body

Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:06 pm

Teggwynn wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:34 pm
Hey all, newbie here to the forum! I have recently bought a early s300 and its bit of a project, its been leaking air for years and hence not been used. After stripping it down the valve seat in the body is dog rough and the cause of the issues, dont suppose anyone here would have one for sale please??

Matt
good to speak to you Matt , fingers crossed we can get it sorted :-) :-) .

no avatar
Teggwynn
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:31 pm
Location: Wales (gods country)

Re: S300 valve body

Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:51 pm

bgaltd wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:06 pm
Teggwynn wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:34 pm
Hey all, newbie here to the forum! I have recently bought a early s300 and its bit of a project, its been leaking air for years and hence not been used. After stripping it down the valve seat in the body is dog rough and the cause of the issues, dont suppose anyone here would have one for sale please??

Matt
good to speak to you Matt , fingers crossed we can get it sorted :-) :-) .
Thank you, pleasure to speak to someone with such a knowelge! I’v had my orignal valve back from machine shop and they have done a peach of a job fair play. but and its a BIG but, where they have machined the valve face back perfect they have unearthed 4 very small hairline cracks around the hole the valve fits through. I can only assume that the cracks are from a issue during the orignal manufacture 😪
Air arms tx200 hc .22

Weihrauch Hw80 mk1 1983 .22 Cs stock, mk2 k barrel, Magic dust installed

Hw80 project

Air arms s300 .22

Diana series 70 model 76 .22

Weihrauch Hw90

Weihrach Hw35

Loads more!!

User avatar
bgaltd
Posts: 852
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:53 pm
Location: Somerset
Contact:

Re: S300 valve body

Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:48 pm

Teggwynn wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:51 pm
bgaltd wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:06 pm
Teggwynn wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:34 pm
Hey all, newbie here to the forum! I have recently bought a early s300 and its bit of a project, its been leaking air for years and hence not been used. After stripping it down the valve seat in the body is dog rough and the cause of the issues, dont suppose anyone here would have one for sale please??

Matt
good to speak to you Matt , fingers crossed we can get it sorted :-) :-) .
Thank you, pleasure to speak to someone with such a knowelge! I’v had my orignal valve back from machine shop and they have done a peach of a job fair play. but and its a BIG but, where they have machined the valve face back perfect they have unearthed 4 very small hairline cracks around the hole the valve fits through. I can only assume that the cracks are from a issue during the orignal manufacture 😪
bugger :-( . you'll just have to send it to me for scrapping now 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) ............





























................. or we can adapt the 400 valve housing as discussed on the phone :-) :-) :-). give me a ring if i can help .

rgds.

Julian

no avatar
Teggwynn
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:31 pm
Location: Wales (gods country)

Re: S300 valve body

Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:00 pm

Little update, the valve body with the very small hairline cracks is sealing and holding air just perfect To my total suprise! The gun was charged to 200bar and left a few days and hadnt dropped a single psi..
what i’m after is a multishot conversation now for it, would any body know if a s410 breach would fit?
Air arms tx200 hc .22

Weihrauch Hw80 mk1 1983 .22 Cs stock, mk2 k barrel, Magic dust installed

Hw80 project

Air arms s300 .22

Diana series 70 model 76 .22

Weihrauch Hw90

Weihrach Hw35

Loads more!!

User avatar
bgaltd
Posts: 852
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:53 pm
Location: Somerset
Contact:

Re: S300 valve body

Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:20 pm

that i'm not sure about :-( .

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests