Spares Shipping to South Africa

no avatar
Bouly

Spares Shipping to South Africa

Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:22 pm

Can anybody help me with a contact in the UK who will be willing to ship Air Arm spares when needed to South Africa please . To obtain rifle spares in South Africa is becoming very difficult.The post is a bit slow between the UK and RSA , most times 60 - 90 days but im ok with that.
Thx
Francois

bgaltd

Re: Spares Shipping to South Africa

Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:21 pm

Bouly wrote:Can anybody help me with a contact in the UK who will be willing to ship Air Arm spares when needed to South Africa please . To obtain rifle spares in South Africa is becoming very difficult.The post is a bit slow between the UK and RSA , most times 60 - 90 days but im ok with that.
Thx
Francois

i can help but i have payment restriction when sending outside of the UK .

Contact me by email on the website below.

no avatar
Bouly

Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:45 am

Hi
I presume i am talking to Julian ?

Thank you for your reply . I have found these guys doing the shipping business from USA , UK or Hong Kong to SA .This will make it so much easier for everybody .If you ship to an address in the UK , can you then use Pay Pal for payment , as payment trough the bank is a problem from SA side again ?

http://www.postbox-courier.com/

Regards
Francois

bgaltd

Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:43 am

And if they don't deliver who will you be claiming from ? me , through paypal or the courier ?

I've been stung too many times , i'm sorry :-( . if you know anyone in the UK who can pay for the items(and you pay them back) i would happily help you .