fill valve body

no avatar
wayne n

fill valve body

Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:23 pm

I have a leak from the small in the side of the fill valve body, I have stripped the unit and found a 4mm square section 'o' ring that looks to have perished. Can you supply a replacement please? Also I have removed the barrel and found the brass sleave on the end is loose and pulls straight off, is this correct? Should there be an 'o' ring situated between the brass sleave and the barrel or do I just loctite the brass sleave back into position.
Thanks.

Raj

Re: fill valve body

Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:42 pm

Hi Wayne
What rifle is it, my friend? :)
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

bgaltd

Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:17 pm

wayne n wrote:I have a leak from the small in the side of the fill valve body, I have stripped the unit and found a 4mm square section 'o' ring that looks to have perished. Can you supply a replacement please?yes , see below Also I have removed the barrel and found the brass sleave on the end is loose and pulls straight off, is this correct? no Should there be an 'o' ring situated between the brass sleave and the barrel only on the later models or do I just loctite the brass sleave back into position again , see below :-) .
Thanks.

the suitable replacement is S427 (at 40p each plus postage), yes the seal carrier (brass sleeve) can be loctited back on .

no avatar
wayne n

Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:45 am

It's a pre AT s400.