Come on fellas…good news bad news…

no avatar
zingpow

Come on fellas…good news bad news…

Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:06 pm

I’ve originated 10 post in here in the last 3 years….its all here on this page…you decide which is the good and the bad…

In other news that I’m sure you will want to share with your friends and relatives I drink about 5-6 beers a week year to year with a shot or two of bourbon a month mixed in…I can go a month or so w/o a sip and go through a 12 pk in a week at another time…Sam Adams (not Oktoberfest or anything close to an ipa) and Boston lager is dog piss so there is that, but their holiday ale is great, along with their summer ale and especially the winter’s “Cold Snap” that I am enjoying at this very moment…problem is that somewhere between arriving here from Europe hundreds of years ago and the less distant past, beer stopped being a “pint” which is 16 ounces on average to this miserable 12 ounce bottle that neither quenches your thirst nor changes your mood/attitude for better or worse…I’m about to pour my second beer which is a rarity for me as it’s f’n $12 a six pack or $22 for twelve…up side is it’s cold from the fridge and I pour each one into a fresh iced mug from the freezer…I know that the Bible speaks ill of the practice of drinking chilled beer but what can you expect from colonists, we left England for religious freedom (a high ranking oxymoron) and to drink cold beer, never suspecting that individual servings would ever be less than a pint, I mean why would we…but along the way it happened, capitalism meet trickle down (no pun intended) economics, it’s what our president refers to as “shrinkflation”, the breweries just thought of it first…

So is there a point to this? I don’t know…I’m pouring another and I’ll get back with you…Zing of the lost frontier…
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money