Brian, remember that $0.25 a minute T-Mobile quoted me…

no avatar
zingpow

Brian, remember that $0.25 a minute T-Mobile quoted me…

Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:36 am

The one hour conversation we had today chimed in at a tidy $192.00…the wife called T-Mobile and read to them from our contract and used her “no, you’re not listening” voice (I know it well). Long story short we no longer owe them $192.00 for the call and they will change the wording on their contracts and notify the local employees not to quote $0.25 a minute again. Definitely not the best and brightest at the local T-Mobile franchise. Good news is we can gab all we want I just have to work their system for me and I won’t print the rest. They tried to tell us that the phrase “international call” meant calls we made if we were in that country using T-Mobile service. The wife pointed out to them that the word “International” by definition requires at least 2 countries, international flights aren’t from Texas to michigan or London to Liverpool. What rubes. In any event it was great talking to you. I’m sorry to hear that everyone else on the forum are rotten pricks that don’t respect your authority as THE Supreme Leader and won’t refer to you by your given title of Master of the Universe…Zing of the wild frontier…

I want to go buck naked on a bearskin rug
Buck naked on a bearskin rug….
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

Blackbaronfish

Re: Brian, remember that $0.25 a minute T-Mobile quoted me…

Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:11 pm

Supreme Leader…… now his head will explode.
Of course he is a jolly good fellow.

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Re: Brian, remember that $0.25 a minute T-Mobile quoted me…

Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:22 pm

:o :o I read the first line and almost shit a brick :shock: I'm so glad that you've sorted it :D as always it's a pleasure chatting to you, wish everyone at zing towers a very merry Christmas and a peaceful new year.
From all at ours, brian
Ps I'm glad that someone finally recognises that I am a supreme being. ;)
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177