pitiful...just pitiful...

no avatar
zingpow

pitiful...just pitiful...

Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:42 pm

last posted in september of '21 and it's still on the first page...got rid of that victory sometime in '22 and good riddance...talked to brian a few days ago and he seems to be in fine fiddle...my sorry ass is still vertical but starting to enjoy the occasional nod off while searching the online universe for another liter bike (they have just about risen above my $ tolerance), liter bikes going for what they went for new 15 years ago...but not to me...

the triumph rocket 3 is a stellar bit of "kit" as you islanders would put it...i found a new piece of hwy between here and my daughter's house south of Minneapolis that is a pure joy and cuts off about 200 miles of god forsaken highway and 18 wheelers...look it up, it's hwy 10 heading west off of hwy 51 in Wisconsin and i get off onto 494 as i hit saint paul mn...nothing but rolling hills and farm land with just enough small towns to gas up and maybe have a brew (pint)...the sun is low and going down when i'm that close and it back lights and enhances the beauty...i leave between 3 & 4am and it takes about 15 hours to get there...maybe i've already told you all this before but i'm 73 and like telling the story...

redid the bathroom just off our bedroom and what a miserable time that was...i've done all that work before in my life but not all on one job...glad it's over...had the house painted last summer by a recovering alcoholic/druggie/wandering waif and it looks pretty good...could have done it myself but just flat didn't want to...

oh, the tx-200 started slinging pellets to the wind and low and behold it was due to the heavy handed lube/grease job i did 20 years ago...i watched a video a british guy put together and found my way through...the tx is again the lazer beam it was when i bought it and found this place...i was wasting pellets believe me...

well that's about it...send me some money and i'll pray for you...zing of the road...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Re: pitiful...just pitiful...

Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:58 pm

Hiya Tim, it was a surprise too hear from yourself a few days ago, a nice surprise not like the surprise you get when a doc pokes his finger up your ass😲😁I enjoy our chat, take care 👍
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Blackbaronfish

Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:30 pm

No wonder you’re always at the doctors Brian🧐

Really nice to know you’re not pushing up the daisies Zing.
What a saddle sore ride that must be, especially as that’s a shorter path😳. Hell I get tired driving to Julian’s and then to see Brian. I’m glad i get treated well after my arduous journey 😂

That tx of yours has served you very well, and now with a little fettle should pay dividends.

All the very best
BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
zingpow

Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:50 pm

Bbf…no saddle sores, got a corbin seat for it and I can ride sunup to sundown with no problems. The bike had two seats with it when I bought it and they both gave me monkey butt in 2 hours or less, the grandkids sit on them while watching tv in the den…

Brian…always good to chat with you and get some play by play of the crew, sparse as it is…looking at a couple bikes for the summer but may take the “epic ride” instead on the rocket…still hitting the gym 3 days a week for 3 hours each and holding my own against most…I bought a nice basketball and spend an hour on a full basketball court alone just running and jumping after it as I am a lousy shot, still it’s the best cardio I get while I’m there (not counting a few of the scantily clad hotties)…I get up at 3am to be there by 5am when it opens to have the court to myself and very few people on the workout equipment…

Again, my best to you all…zing of the wild frontier…

Raj

Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:43 pm

Butt naked on a bearskin rug .... Butt naked on a bearskin rug .... Butt naked on a bearskin rug .... Butt naked on a bearskin rug .... Butt naked on a bearskin rug .... :lol:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
zingpow

Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:47 pm

thanks raj...i needed that...

i wanna go buck naked on a bearskin rug
buck naked on a bearskin rug...

what a haunting melody...sing it loud and clear in your wife's favorite restaurant and you'll never have to eat there again...zing of marital bliss...

no avatar
Ferrets Bueller

Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:09 pm

zingpow wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:47 pm
thanks raj...i needed that...

buck naked on a bearskin rug...

what a haunting melody...sing it loud and clear in your wife's favorite restaurant and you'll never have to eat there again...zing of marital bliss...
Holy crap Tim, you're still knocking about buddy

no avatar
zingpow

Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:43 am

Hey FB…just barely, 74yrs old and a whopping 153lbs of piss and tainted vinegar, but m6 wife still hates me so always look on the bright side of life I say…zx…