2003 Victory v92c deluxe...

no avatar
zingpow

2003 Victory v92c deluxe...

Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:58 am

blue with yellow going into red flames on the the front fender, gas tank and rear fender, factory paint job...i found it chained to a telephone pole near the au sable river 4+ hours from here where it has spent the summer, the grass had grown up around it...7600 miles on it when i bought it 3 weeks ago and just about to turn 9,000 now...put a new dunlop mt90-16 american elite on the front as the previous owner had installed a pos shinko in the wrong size, sh!tty handling and zero feedback...it was a new tube and tire but they're on the used heap in the out building...new oem bits and pieces for this thing are $$$ insane but there is plenty of new take off stuff around...chrome spoke wheels (i hate them but they look good)...mustang seats and backrests front and rear and some real howler pipes...windshield and lower wind deflectors, engine guards and running lights and plenty of chrome replacement bit...brembo brakes...i took off the bags and highway pegs, it really isn't a long distance bike and looks better w/o them...

keeping the triumph rocket 3 of course as i do plenty of long distance...

i hate to mention this but i'm a ghost on here and i'm filling up this page...i know things are not what they used to be but here we are...i miss the banter...i think of you guys often...my best to you all...zing of the colonies...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Re: 2003 Victory v92c deluxe...

Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:56 am

I know the feeling tim :cry:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177