adenomas in my ampullary and other horrors...

no avatar
zingpow

adenomas in my ampullary and other horrors...

Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:39 pm

man am i ever getting sick of this sh!t...every time i go to the hospital for one of my quarterly "procedures" they find something to remove so i have to go back, it's worse than taking an aging car to a dealership, they always find something...it's not the surgery or the drama that surrounds it but the general anesthesia, it will be 3-5 days before my head clears of that miserable concoction...they removed a precancerous 10mm adenoma from my duodenum two weeks ago and put a stent in that has to come out today so another 3-5 days of hazy brain...doctors are great (nurses are fabulous) but again, i'd rather get beat with a stick for 3 days than have general anesthesia...

i've put just over 5,000 miles on the triumph rocket 3 this summer and have two more major rides planned for september and october...left fork seal has a little film on it so there goes $400 (+/-) for a fork seal job, it's not bad so i'll wait and dick around with it this winter. sold the zx10r and am looking for another liter bike...waiting for Christmas time as guys need cash and i can get one on the cheap...i liked the zx10r but someone liked a $WHOLE LOT more than i did...

mulberry tree was absolutely dripping with berries this year and the starlings barely showed up...time was i would shoot 15-20 starling a day for 6-8 weeks, this year i didn't shoot 20 all summer..i had every form of ground critter in here eating them at night and whitetail deer were actually sleeping under the tree every night...berries are mostly gone now but what's still hanging from the branches is being gleaned by the resident songbirds...

that's about it...have 400-500 stories about the grandkids but those are better told in person...

my best to you all...zing of ever diminishing resources...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

no avatar
poguemahone

Re: adenomas in my ampullary and other horrors...

Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:37 pm

blimey, you must have shot an albatross for luck, hope things pick up tim ;)

no avatar
zingpow

Re: adenomas in my ampullary and other horrors...

Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:18 pm

poguemahone wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:37 pm
blimey, you must have shot an albatross for luck, hope things pick up tim ;)
just call me job, if it's out there and i don't have it yet, i will soon...zing of the festering heebe jeebies...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money