Tattoo

Geordie

Re: Tattoo

Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:12 pm

My arms are like back street garden fences! Scrawlings at best :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who'd of thought tatts would have become so popular :oops: :oops: :oops: :D I call them "my scars of life" ;)
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

Blackbaronfish

Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:15 pm

bgaltd wrote:like you i told the tattooist what i wanted and he designed 2 of my last 4 .

i think my next one is going to be the stained glass window at the west end of St Mary's in town , I've always loved that window :D :D .

Dont worry Jules we are sending the boys around to sort him out :mrgreen:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

bgaltd

Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:07 am

wastrel wrote:
bgaltd wrote:like you i told the tattooist what i wanted and he designed 2 of my last 4 .

i think my next one is going to be the stained glass window at the west end of St Mary's in town , I've always loved that window :D :D .

well you`ve lost me? could we see the window (or whatever) & give you an opinion?

just the middle panel . no offence but no opinion needed , thank you for the offer though :D :D .
my tattoos are are all personal to me , none were done to please/impress anyone else .

bgaltd

Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:13 am

Geordie wrote:My arms are like back street garden fences! Scrawlings at best :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who'd of thought tatts would have become so popular :oops: :oops: :oops: :D I call them "my scars of life" ;)

had my first tattoo aged 18 ( 27 yrs ago :o :shock: :o ), had 4 back then . got bitten by the bug again recently and had 6 more :D :D :D . there WILL be more to come :D :D :D :D

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:38 am

nice :) but not cheap there is a few hours work in that tattoo :)
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

bgaltd

Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:18 pm

eboswan wrote:nice :) but not cheap there is a few hours work in that tattoo :)

i'm hope no more than 5 hours , i get a bit jittery after 2 and half hours in the chair so 2 sittings should do it :D :D

Blackbaronfish

Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:41 pm

bgaltd wrote:

i'm hope no more than 5 hours , i get a bit jittery after 2 and half hours in the chair so 2 sittings should do it :D :D

I hope the artist isnt dyslexic and colour blind :mrgreen:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

bgaltd

Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:53 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote:
bgaltd wrote:

I hope the artist isnt dyslexic and colour blind :mrgreen:

BBF

it'll be done in black and greyscale and no writing so i'm quite safe :-).

no avatar
GrandadG

Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:24 pm

Geordie wrote:My arms are like back street garden fences! Scrawlings at best :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a couple of "scars of life" :(
"Lovebirds" at the base of each thumb, had them done when i left school in 1966, when i was 15, (seemed to be the in thing at the time), mum and dad went mad, saying "you're scarred for life now". how right they were :!:
I think Tattoo's nowadays look great, but i still woudn't have one on my hands. :oops:
HW100T .177
AA Prosport .177
AA S200 .177 Huma Reg

bgaltd

Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:50 pm

GrandadG wrote:

I have a couple of "scars of life" :(
"Lovebirds" at the base of each thumb, had them done when i left school in 1966, when i was 15, (seemed to be the in thing at the time), mum and dad went mad, saying "you're scarred for life now". how right they were :!:
I think Tattoo's nowadays look great, but i still woudn't have one on my hands. :oops:

i always said i wouldn't have anything that couldn't be covered by a short sleeved shirt but that went out the window with my old avatar(the Lord is my Sheperd) , then the three crosses on the back of my neck and finally The Lamb of God on my left forarm :oops: :oops: :oops: .

i'm in the middle of designing a life sleeve for my right arm but it wont be ready for quite some time as it has to be right before i have it done .