Tattoo

bgaltd

Re: Tattoo

Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:00 pm

eboswan wrote:your arms are going too end up looking like a roll of old lino :o ;) ;) (where is the hiding smilie)

a work of art you mean :D :D :D :D

no avatar
wastrel

Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:21 pm

agree with previous comments about covering them, my mate had horns tattoo`d below either ear, new (Really well paid) office job depended on him having them removed, he`d to wear makeup every day and 8 laser sessions at £200 a pop, do the math guys. tatt` was £60!
I wouldn`t get inked anywhere I couldn`t cover with every day clothes.
true story- I remeber this for two reasons, what the woman said & the fact she`d so much makeup on, her face was a different (orangey) colour than her neck, anyhoo-
working at this snooty womans house years ago, she`d the look about her as if she`d a permanent bad smell under her nose!
me, shirtless building a patio in the sun, she asked me why I`d got tattoos, she said, and to my face too cheeky bitch, "I think they look absoloutely disgusting!"
I thought, yeah, but I can always pull a shirt on, where as you, you`re stuck with that face m`dear!
Last edited by wastrel on Sat May 02, 2015 6:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

no avatar
Big Dog

Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:55 pm

I've got numerous Airborne Forces tattoo's from my military years. They are all out of sight. I have one that was started 20 years ago and for some reason I never got it finished. I'd consider having it completed all these years on if i could find a decent Tattooist around here.

mikeygasbag

Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:39 am

I only have 2 tattoo's. Both are well hidden, were designed by myself, for myself. They relate to the time I spent travelling Australia and New Zealand, when I first took early retirement. Every time I see them, they bring back irreplaceable memories.

Mike.
Founder member ~ Fort Airgun Club

Air Arms HFT500 .177, Sightron SIII 10x42 MMD
Air Arms Ultimate Sporter .177, Sightron SIII 10x42 MMD