Friday night.......

Geordie

Friday night.......

Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:55 pm

Friday night again and the place is jumping as usual I see :o :roll: . Took me 45 mins to get to the bar in Ednas knocking shop! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im enjoying a nice iced Port and lemonade on the upper level of Chateau Geordie up here in Toonsvillle. :mrgreen:

So what are you fine folks up to on this beautiful Spring evening then ?
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

no avatar
Outandabout

Re: Friday night.......

Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:28 pm

Just about to tuck into PROPER fish fingers, chips and beans. Followed by stella cidre.
Real posh nosh
Kevin

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:01 pm

nothing and its just started too rain :roll:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
poguemahone

Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:16 pm

just going to put the water on for a shower, then off up the rifleman for a gallon of boddingtons later :D

no avatar
wastrel

Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:25 pm

Daughters on her first ever 'proper' drive, 5 hr trip (with a pal onboard) to visit a pal in manchester (Salford) can`t sit down, can`t stand up, can`t relax!
ruddy kids, 23 yrs old & still,- nowt but bother :evil:
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

Raj

Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:48 pm

Back home after an absolutely unbelievable 5 days up North. We stayed at Egton Bridge and explored the North York Moors National Park and coastline with friends. Took in Runswick Bay, Staithes, Whitby, Egton, Glaisdale .... Coastal walks, walks through moor and woodland, village pubs, steam railway, nice company (a Yorkshire family with similar aged kids), crazy good weather with blue skies for day after day after day, swim in the River Esk, nice beer, good food ... I am actually tired from having too much fun :D
Sticking to green tea tonight and gearing up for a 25 mile bike ride in the morning :)
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
wastrel

Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Raj wrote:Back home after an absolutely unbelievable 5 days up North. We stayed at Egton Bridge and explored the North York Moors National Park and coastline with friends. Took in Runswick Bay, Staithes, Whitby, Egton, Glaisdale .... Coastal walks, walks through moor and woodland, village pubs, steam railway, nice company (a Yorkshire family with similar aged kids), crazy good weather with blue skies for day after day after day, swim in the River Esk, nice beer, good food ... I am actually tired from having too much fun :D
Sticking to green tea tonight and gearing up for a 25 mile bike ride in the morning :)

Whaddaya mean up north?` that`s down south! you southern softy!
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member