hello you filthy animals...

no avatar
zingpow

hello you filthy animals...

Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:28 pm

i still shoot most everyday...mulberries are on the decline but the starlings still show up everyday...tx200 still shoots like a lazer , jsb exacts at 8.4 grains and i now have a bushnell elite 4500 4x16x40 in some burris tactical mounts...sweet...i shoot off a bag from my den's "shooting window"...

hope all is well with you all...F.A.P. and hairy cell leukemia still trying to end my existence but i'm still hoofing down the road ok...the triumph rocket 3 is a fabulous cruiser and one of the finest bikes i have ever owned...the 240 rear tire can be a struggle sometimes but with 140hp and 148ft/lb of torque (triumph's numbers) it would burn up anything less in short order...but again it is a great bike...my trips to my daughter's house south of minneapolis take me up through michigan's lower peninsula, across the upper peninsula, across northern and wisconsin and minnesota the south...807 miles in 13.5 hours each way and it is mostly 2 lanes with a view of lake michigan and the south end of lake superior plus rolling hills throughout...could get there in 640 miles under 10 hours but would have to circumvent chicago and forget about it, bumper to bumper traffic with white knuckles and middle fingers alllllllll the way...if there is any scenery you'll die if you take your eyes off the road to look at it...

gettin' old here, i'll be 71 in october...haven't been to the gym in 4 months because of the covid cooties but i did manage to buy $4,000.00 worth of almost new soloflex equipment for, get this, $300.00...it's in my basement and i use it daily to keep the flab at bay...still rather be at the gym...

my best to you all...tell all the everyone i said hello and that i miss the old days (what old guy doesn't)...zing of the wild frontier...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Re: hello you filthy animals...

Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:19 pm

Hiya Tim Good too hear that you are still one step ahead of the grime reaper :D
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Blackbaronfish

Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:52 pm

Nice to see your still kicking ass on that bike of yours. COVID 19 has affected everyone,so we under stand completely the implication.

Stay safe

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

Raj

Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:26 pm

Great journey there, Tim. I have relatives in Detroit and in Milwaukee and did a road trip in that order. Once in Milwaukee, we did venture a bit further north to Green Bay, Oshkosh etc. Great bit of countryside. Enjoy!!! :D
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"