So ... Any of us dead of Coronavirus yet?

Raj

So ... Any of us dead of Coronavirus yet?

Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:01 pm

They keep talking about 'older adults' being most at risk ... Well, that is most of us, no? :lol:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Re: So ... Any of us dead of Coronavirus yet?

Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:18 am

I'm still here :D
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Blackbaronfish

Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:39 am

eboswan wrote:
Just
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

Raj

Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:16 pm

Well, I dont know how you guys are taking it and I dont mean to offend anyone but I think the whole damn thing is just a load of bullocks.
Cold viruses mutate and re-invade all the time. If there was no sensationalism, no social media and a bit more common sense, I think the whol thing would have come and gone without anyone naming it and demonizing it.
Tell me, for all the millions of hours people have wasted worrying about it, what is the actual outcome or action? Beggar All. When someone comes down with it, there are no medicines to cure it like any other virus. There is no real practical way to prevent it spreading. And if we had let it spread, it would have killed itself off anyway. They talk of 2,000 deaths, 5,000 deaths etc. since February. However, with a burden of 7.5 billion utterly useless parasites that we represent on this earth, our dailyattrition rate is 150,000 per day anyway. This cause of death is neither here nor there.

The whole thing is one big farce. Ran over. :D

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:05 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:39 am
eboswan wrote:
Just
:o
S200. .177

no avatar
FPoole

Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:36 pm

The world we now live in has the mindset that we can fix anything and everything with words. There seems to be not a lot we can do other than the normal, wash your hands, stay home if you're sick, and don't travel to any place the virus is know to be common. We'll just have to let it run it's course and deal with what happens, when it happens. I don't want to catch it, but I don't think I have a lot of control over that. I have to work and eat and I don't see any way around it. Just my opinion of course, but I don't have any answers either.

Raj

Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:51 pm

I actually want to catch it! It may (or may not) knock me about for a day or two and then I will get on with life like I have done after any other cold. If I am an old and weak person, or have any other complications that could result in me dying, then that is fine too. I am sure since the dawn of time, millions of people who are 'at risk' have been sent to their graves after a cold helped them get there a bit earlier.
What we are seeing here is just manipulation of an average event by people capitalizing for their own benefit. Some are doing it for monetary gain, some are doing it to feed their innate craving for sensationalism, some are doing as they are subliminally messaged to do because they are sheep .... cue incoming response from Swansea.
It is providing immense comedic value in the meanwhile to someone like me who firmly believes that it s all hype ... For goodness sake, guys, it is just a fairly ordinary story that has gone ... a bit viral! :lol:

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:47 pm

I have too agree with you raj, also you've been away from us for a while raj and in that time I have had a warning from a magistrate too stop sha.... worrying sheep :cry:
S200. .177

no avatar
Roger5

Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:04 am

What's with America, over here people are panic buying bog rolls, they're panic buying guns LOL

no avatar
143granville

Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:19 pm

still here .
Laughed at the guy on a mobility scooter with a trailer coming out of wilko
loaded with loo rolls that's the pits .
I was told tonight of a family in lockdown for 2 weeks me I thinks it
rat shooting is the cure 4 or 2 legged . :lol: :lol: :lol: