IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT ABOUT JULIAN @ AA SPARES . COM

bgaltd

IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT ABOUT JULIAN @ AA SPARES . COM

Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:12 am

IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT
Due to a minor TIA (BRAIN FART) I am unable to take or process orders at the moment . If you have an order already placed with me and it hasn't arrived yet please contact me by text . Just text me your name and your telephone number and i will get back to you as soon as i can , all Air Arms spares orders will be processed with a 15% discount as an apology for any inconvenience caused . this includes new orders place whilst i'm unwell.
I have lost about 90% of my short term memory and 30-40% of the last 5 years. it's coming back slowly so watch this space :D ..
if you want to place a new order please text me your number and a list of what you would like and i will go through them as quickly as i can but please be patient , everything is taking me 2-3 times longer to do (i couldnt even remember where i lived on the trip home from hospital and didnt recognise my own son with his huge beard).

Edit : I'm now taking orders now but go easy on me :-).

no avatar
Roger5

Re: IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT ABOUT JULIAN @ AA SPARES . COM

Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:37 pm

Hi Julian, sorry to hear your not feeling so good, hope your better soon, all the best. Rog

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:18 pm

Oh mate sorry too hear that news :( I have tried too ring you on both home and mobile numbers with no reply but with your memory problems are you sure your not mixing up the phone and doorbell and forever opening the door too find no one there ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) seriously, I wish you a speedy recovery mate chat soon.
Brian
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
Archer50

Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:57 pm

Sorry to hear that Julian. Look after yourself.

Regards

Alan

no avatar
gary martin

Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:33 pm

Do hope you feel better soon, and make a full recovery.

Blackbaronfish

Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:55 pm

Sorry to hear that Julian. Here’s to a speedy recovery 👍

Ray
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
ajg40

Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:06 pm

Sorry to hear you have had a TIA. Get well soon Julian

Anthony

bgaltd

Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:10 pm

bgaltd wrote:
IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT
Due to a minor TIA (BRAIN FART) I am unable to take or process orders at the moment . If you have an order already placed with me and it hasn't arrived yet please contact me by text . Just text me your name and your telephone number and i will get back to you as soon as i can , all Air Arms spares orders will be processed with a 15% discount as an apology for any inconvenience caused . this includes new orders place whilst i'm unwell.
I have lost about 90% of my short term memory and 30-40% of the last 5 years. it's coming back slowly so watch this space :D ..
if you want to place a new order please text me your number and a list of what you would like and i will go through them as quickly as i can but please be patient , everything is taking me 2-3 times longer to do (i couldnt even remember where i lived on the trip home from hospital and didnt recognise my own son with his huge beard).
sorry , had to change the % discount , stupid bugger , you horrible lot already get 10% :D :D :D :D :D :D

bgaltd

Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:14 pm

bgaltd wrote:
IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT

bgaltd

Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:15 pm

bgaltd wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:10 pm
bgaltd wrote:
IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT
sorry , had to change the % discount , stupid bugger , you horrible lot already get 10% :D :D :D :D :D :D
and it still took me three attempts :-(.