Really

Blackbaronfish

Really

Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:17 pm

It’s hilarious, all these school kids preaching to us oldies that we mucked up the planet! Back in the 60’s and 70’s not a plastic bottle to be seen it was all glass that were reused, pop bottles taken back to the shop. No plastic bags, loose food was brown paper bags, all sweets were bought in 1/4lb put in a paper bag. Mothers used shopping trolleys to carry heavy stuff or used a linen bag. You walked to school from 5yo to 16yo not jumping into mummy’s 4+4. No McDonald’s or Burger King plastic toys, no polystyrene food boxes for you to litter the streets with, we had used newspapers to wrap our hot food in. Our milk was delivered at 5 am 6 days a week by a milkman who drove an electric vehicle! Holidays were in a caravan in Britain not an aeroplane to far off destinations. So I think these youngsters need to take a look in a recycled mirror and think was it my wasteful generation who are mucking up the planet!
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Re: Really

Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:26 am

Spot on Ray, extinction rebellion my ass, generally a bunch of middle class pricks.
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
krl510xl

Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:40 pm

Yes that's true, I think the post should be printed and pinned on the notice board at schools (or is that old fashioned now it's probably electronic) maybe there copy it and show there yummy mummies that drive those 4X4s or try too.

no avatar
143granville

Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:45 pm

absolutely right ,
now its a row of cars engines running waiting out side school
just so its not too cold for kids to get in .
not living close to the school as well ,polluting the air then
kid moaning about air quality .