happy independence day ya filthy animals...

no avatar
zingpow

happy independence day ya filthy animals...

Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:58 am

yes july 4th 1776 the day the crown succumbed to the wayward and we went forth and multiplied in this far away land...where would i be today had my forefathers not maned up and did what had to be done so that donald f'n trump could one day become president of this fair land while the rest of the known universe snickered and bit their lips in feeble attempts to hide their collective disbelief that the rube of rubes was now in possession of the nuclear codes...

sleep well my friends, he probably can't remember them anyway...and if he gets it wrong and they fly in your direction, you'll never know...zing of the every wilder frontier...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

no avatar
TenMetrePeter

Re: happy independence day ya filthy animals...

Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:03 am

At least you get to vote for your president. Ours gets decided in a Brussels conclave.

And you know your president's name.

Mind you they have something in common, yours believes passionately in the United States of America and the US army, ours believes passionately in the United States of Europe and the EU army.

no avatar
RichieRich612

Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:40 am

Always makes me wonder Independence from who?
They did a great job of killing off the Native American people to call the land theirs.
Richard

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:49 pm

TenMetrePeter wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:03 am
At least you get to vote for your president. Ours gets decided in a Brussels conclave.

And you know your president's name.

Mind you they have something in common, yours believes passionately in the United States of America and the US army, ours believes passionately in the United States of Europe and the EU army.

Round of applause for the above :D
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177