winter just arrived...

Geordie

Re: winter just arrived...

Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:22 pm

Always enjoyed your weather reports colonel Zing. We almost disappeared for good under two inches of snow last week. It was touch n go for a while but we soldiered through in true pioneer fashion. :roll: :oops:
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

no avatar
zingpow

Re: winter just arrived...

Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:27 pm

Geordie wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:22 pm
Always enjoyed your weather reports colonel Zing. We almost disappeared for good under two inches of snow last week. It was touch n go for a while but we soldiered through in true pioneer fashion. :roll: :oops:
i always get a chuckle out of folks from the southern states that have to deal with a dusting of snow or some black ice...tractor trailers jackknifed all over the highway with a spattering of cars off the road pointed in every direction like a handful of tossed dice...guys on the motorcycle forum i visit that live down there give it back to me as some can ride almost all year, 10 months in a bad year whereas i get 6 months riding in a good year and we haven't had a good one in recent memory...hell it felt like -1f when i got up this morning (warm compared to last week)...zing of the frozen frontier...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money