merry christmas ya filthy animals...

no avatar
zingpow

merry christmas ya filthy animals...

Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:03 pm

well it's winter here in the frozen north of southern michigan...i am beginning to see why so many head south for the winters, the older you get the less life you have and 60% is spent wishing you were somewhere else...and the cold is starting to really f with me...it sinks deep into my bones and makes me even more aware of my advanced years...

i picked up an 08 triumph rocket 3 w/23k miles on it a couple days ago...what a beast...two seats, one for solo and one for two up riding, windshield, floorboards front and rear along with backrests for both...brand new avon cobra tires, triumph large leather saddlebags, engine guard with highway pegs...it's nice, real nice...128bhp 140ft/lb or torque...i'd post pics if i could upload from my computer...it is one clean machine...i still have the honda cbr1000rr but i might sell it if it tries to kill me again...i think it resents having an old fart tell it what to do and how to do it...

i now have 3 grandchildren and they are 3 of the top 4 children on the planet...i blame myself...life is good, i still go to the hospital every 3 months for "proceedures" that keep my various cancers in check...blood work every month but the nurses are cute so i don't mind...

now, i don't like to ask for money for unworthy causes but i was wondering if any of you would be willing to donate to a "kick donald trump in the nuts" fund...or if you're low on funds just come over and do it yourself...i'd do it myself but for some unknown reason trump won't meet with me, bought some workman's steel toed boots just for the occasion too...

hope this message finds you all in good health...merry christmas a the best to you all in the coming new year...zing of the wild frontier...

i'll try to email brian some pics and see if he can get them up for your viewing pleasure...zp...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

Blackbaronfish

Re: merry christmas ya filthy animals...

Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:41 pm

Great to hear your doing well Tim. It’s been a bit quite of late and your post has reminded me of how time has moved on.
With the families growing in numbers I can see why you still have bikes and take to the highway for some me time.
Have a great Christmas

Ray
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:38 pm

Hello Tim good too hear that you are still with us and have not moved on into the next backwards and on fire :lol:
everyone Well I hope?
Like ray has said sometimes a name pops up and memory's flood back too the long nights of taking the piss out of each other with the occasional shooting story thrown in.

I will check my emails now.

Take care wrap up warm and enjoy a peaceful Christmas.

Brian
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
zingpow

Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:09 pm

though we have never met i will never forget you guys...we had fun here...my best to you all...zing of the road...

Timmytree

Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:01 pm

Merry Xmas everyone.
Let's hope all goes sweetly! :mrgreen:

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:55 pm

Have a good one guys :D
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
TenMetrePeter

Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:58 pm

Yes Happy Christmas everyone
⛄️🍺🍰🎁

no avatar
Outandabout

Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:22 pm

I wish everybody has a very happy Christmas.👌🤗👍
Kevin

no avatar
FPoole

Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:24 pm

Merry Christmas to all. Zing, if you contemplate a move to the south, Florida is pretty much full up. :lol: The weather is beautiful, but we are crowded, unless you have plenty of money and no need to work. There's actually loads of space in southwest and central Florida.

no avatar
zingpow

Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:05 pm

FPoole wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:24 pm
Merry Christmas to all. Zing, if you contemplate a move to the south, Florida is pretty much full up. :lol: The weather is beautiful, but we are crowded, unless you have plenty of money and no need to work. There's actually loads of space in southwest and central Florida.
there's loads of space there now...as i understand it your children will probably be trying to buy land up here when the ice sheets melt...good news is there will be much more shallow water to fish...the best to you and yours fp...zp...