pardon me if i farted...

no avatar
zingpow

pardon me if i farted...

Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:49 pm

well it's been a while but i'v been busy doin' what the bee gee's refer to as "stayin' alive"...lost my little sister last january to exactly what i have and my father had that caused his early departure from this paradigm...only difference is the rare form of leukemia i have, maybe that's what's keeping me alive, the leukemia cancer cells are eating the fap cancer cells that are trying to make it through my stomach wall and into my liver...f'n doctors are probably getting impatient waiting for me to die so they can dissect my carcass and be the first ones to discover whatever it is keeping me alive, distill it and name the cure after themselves...

yes, pessimism is alive and well here at zing acres if not the entire usa...

brian emailed me yesterday and i sent him a couple pics of my cbr1000rr and an '07 yamaha road star 1700 i picked up on the cheap...it had 6450 miles on it when i bought it a couple weeks ago and just turned 7000 today...it's sea of chrome and has vance hines short shot pipes on it and it sounds great, the original exhaust came with it...the bike is like new...brian can post the pics if he likes but i don't have the patience for 2nd party pic places...

my oldest grandson is 4 yrs old and is the most wonderful boy in the universe, his 8 month old brother comes in a shade behind but then he can't articulate his thoughts of me yet so there you are...i have a grand daughter that will be 10 months old this week and is equally incredible, makes an old man proud...

i shoot my airguns most every day and whack the living zip out of the starlings, english sparrows, cowbirds and others i deem unworthy...still shoot jsb exacts...

that's about it gents...my best to you all...most of you anyway...well close to half of the 3 of you i can remember how about that...zing of the wild frontier...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

Blackbaronfish

Re: pardon me if i farted...

Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:54 pm

Always putting an edge on. Life sucks as you know, but we still have to leave our mark and play the game.

Grand kids are a great tonic for us in our later years as we delve into memories of yesterday.

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
zingpow

Re: pardon me if i farted...

Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:05 pm

bbf...hell i'm still out there making memories for my old age (providing i have an old age) anddoing my best to avoid the township, county and state employees dedicated to "serve and protect" the best i can...

grandchildren are god's reward for not killing you own...and we have nothing but time and our limited resources to lavish upon them...and our marine corps vocabulary...grandpa zing...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money