politically correct bullshit

Re: politically correct bullshit

Postby GrandadG » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:19 pm

How come you are not in the "who is online" list then mate :?
HW100T .177
AA Prosport .177
Slavia 634 .177
User avatar
GrandadG
 
Posts: 619
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:35 pm
Location: Hemsworth, West Yorkshire

Re: politically correct bullshit

Postby eboswan » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:27 pm

GrandadG wrote:How come you are not in the "who is online" list then mate :?


I don't know mate, perhaps I'm not here really :shock:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177
eboswan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2548
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:16 am
Location: swansea

Re: politically correct bullshit

Postby GrandadG » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:33 pm

Bloody hell, i must have had too much wine tonight.........
i could have sworn you were here earlier.........
Never mind, i'm away to bed soon........ i do wish sometimes......that the wife had false teeth :mrgreen:
HW100T .177
AA Prosport .177
Slavia 634 .177
User avatar
GrandadG
 
Posts: 619
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:35 pm
Location: Hemsworth, West Yorkshire

Re: politically correct bullshit

Postby eboswan » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:36 pm

That can be arranged mate,i have a very large pair of pliers :lol:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177
eboswan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2548
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:16 am
Location: swansea

Re: politically correct bullshit

Postby gdavison » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:27 pm

My Wife and I where on catch up TV on Sky tonight and realised we where pretty much watching TV from one year ago as the John Lewis Trampoline Christmas advert came on .. we loved it and realised this years JL advert is no where as good and is pretty much "not" Christmas .. Looks like M&S has that win this year .. go Paddington
AA FTP900 - Falcon T50 10-50 * 60
AA S510 Ultimate Sporter RatWorks Tuned - Hawke SW 4-16*50
AA S510 RatWorks Tuned - Hawke SW 10*42 1/2 MilDot  - ACZ Stock
AA S510 30 Year Anniversary .22 - Hawke Panoramic 4-12*40
gdavison
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:43 am
Location: Baughurst

Re: politically correct bullshit

Postby Mason » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:00 pm

eboswan wrote:
Oh come on Julian there is no way your a midget.... sorry sorry small person :)


:o That it smallist language and has to stop. :o
People can't help their size, so stop drawing attention to it. If Julian wishes to be of a particular class of size, who are you to deny him that basic human right. He might appear a man mountain on the outside but inside he's a tiny dwarf, clamouring for recognition and acceptance, devoid of persecution and ridicule. He dreams of the day people see past the physical and embrace the spiritual entity that lays trapped inside a shell of preconceived ideologies. Look past the shell Brian, look past the shell.
Mason
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:01 pm

Re: politically correct bullshit

Postby eboswan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:03 pm

Mason wrote:
eboswan wrote:
Oh come on Julian there is no way your a midget.... sorry sorry small person :)


:o That it smallist language and has to stop. :o
People can't help their size, so stop drawing attention to it. If Julian wishes to be of a particular class of size, who are you to deny him that basic human right. He might appear a man mountain on the outside but inside he's a tiny dwarf, clamouring for recognition and acceptance, devoid of persecution and ridicule. He dreams of the day people see past the physical and embrace the spiritual entity that lays trapped inside a shell of preconceived ideologies. Look past the shell Brian, look past the shell.


I can't :shock: he is a very large shell :mrgreen:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177
eboswan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2548
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:16 am
Location: swansea

Re: politically correct bullshit

Postby Mason » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:20 pm

eboswan wrote:
I can't :shock: he is a very large shell :mrgreen:


I see that you have hidden your presence on the forum Brian. :twisted:
Why are you hiding Brian? :twisted: :twisted:
Are you afraid of the very large shell Brian? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Does it remind you of your past Brian? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Do you want the nasty shell to go away Brian? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Shall I hide too, so that you are not alone Brian? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Mason
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:01 pm

Re: politically correct bullshit

Postby Timmytree » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:26 pm

Back to the adverts. They're crap.
User avatar
Timmytree
 
Posts: 878
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:50 am
Location: Pedwell, Somerset

Re: politically correct bullshit

Postby eboswan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:46 pm

Mason wrote:
eboswan wrote:
I can't :shock: he is a very large shell :mrgreen:


I see that you have hidden your presence on the forum Brian. :twisted:
Why are you hiding Brian? :twisted: :twisted:
Are you afraid of the very large shell Brian? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Does it remind you of your past Brian? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Do you want the nasty shell to go away Brian? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Shall I hide too, so that you are not alone Brian? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:



Please please stop with the shells :oops:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177
eboswan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2548
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:16 am
Location: swansea

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron