funny rabbit story

no avatar
FPoole

funny rabbit story

Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:29 am

My 7th graders school was robbed of it's rabbits and chickens(agriculture department). She was upset and a classmate offered a free rabbit. I built a nice cage and the beast arrived. A New Zealand in white with the reds eyes. I promptly named him Caerbanog after the movie star rabbit. My daughter entered the rabbit in the county fair and, yes, he won best of show. We only were told when I went to pick him up after the fair. I will say that it was one of the best laughs we've had in years. We certainly look at him a little differently now. On a side note, another exhibiter entered some female rabbits and took the liberty of placing them in his cage. Now that we know he's a champion, should we charge stud fees? :lol:

no avatar
zingpow

Re: funny rabbit story

Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:45 am

i still charge my father in law every time I bang his daughter...zp...

side note: I think he pays others for the same service so there's that...yikes and away...zp...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

Raj

Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:34 pm

Zing .... your father in law was a very nice man. After all, he started it all when he gifted you the bear skin rug for the wedding :twisted: :lol:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
zingpow

Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:19 pm

Raj wrote:Zing .... your father in law was a very nice man. After all, he started it all when he gifted you the bear skin rug for the wedding :twisted: :lol:

he killed the bear himself, seems he owed it a lot of money for services rendered and why I get my fee up front (pun intended)...mercy...zing of marital bliss...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money