days like this make me wish they made...

no avatar
zingpow

days like this make me wish they made...

Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:29 pm

battery powered rubber underpants lined with micofiber that you could fill with chilled jello cubes (strawberry just in case alice and zelda show up) that would keep my underparts cool all day, the "jiggly" part would be a nice distraction as well...

it's been in the upper 80's to low 90's for the past week and even though they have predicted rain EVERY DAY we've seen nary a drop...you could use a chain saw and cut sculptures in the humidity...i am here in the computer room with the air conditioning blasting as the electric meter spins merrily away sending my utility bill through the roof...

piss and moan i know...the older i get the more i appreciate goldilocks, my comfort margin is getting narrower with every passing season, old age is upon me...guess i'll get the fireblade out and tempt fate and the federalies until sunset...zing of the road...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

Blackbaronfish

Re: days like this make me wish they made...

Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:38 pm

I'm not a fan...pardon the pun.. of the heat but my wife is. Loves nothing more than lying around soaking up the sun :shock:
Give me a mild wind free dry day and I'm as happy as a pig in mud :mrgreen:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:44 pm

Ha just read your post ray.
And I would also rather a mild wind free day.
Tonight about ten o'clock will be ideal
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Timmytree

Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:40 pm

Make the most of it!
I managed a picnic by the canal yesterday and a lovely cooling paddle. An evening drive down to Brixham for a couple of hours on the breakwater and caught 2 pollack on lures. BBQ lunch today under the shade of a tarpaulin and now enjoying a few cold beers.
It might be a bit warm to sleep tonight though!

no avatar
TenMetrePeter

Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:39 pm

The other nice thing about the heat is my scuba tank went up from 180 bar to 200 bar. Free air!

no avatar
zingpow

Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:00 pm

TenMetrePeter wrote:The other nice thing about the heat is my scuba tank went up from 180 bar to 200 bar. Free air!

wow, an airgun connection in one of my posts...i don't believe it...nice tmp...i'm zing from the old days...zp...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money