Clarkson

no avatar
Bullingdon

Clarkson

Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:57 pm

There is a God after all!, thank heavens that the ******* **** JC has finally (I trust) been taken off air. A man that represents just about all the unpleasent behaviours that are at the root of continuously falling standards.
No doubt the great unwashed shall grieve the departure, I on the other had shall open a bottle of something nice to celebrate.

Good for Aunty

Aye

roadrunner

Re: Clarkson

Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:03 pm

I dont mind him in all fairness, at least he says what most are thinking, he used to own the top gear brand up until a couple of years ago,i think the bbc own it now and are sick of his loose cannon attitude,i can understand the marmite effect he has though

no avatar
Bullingdon

Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:29 pm

With any luck he will emigrate to the good ole US of A and join the other ***** that have trodden the same path, he shall certainly be in good company 8-)
But, as I said, a certain segment of society shall no doubt miss him, good to see the BBC putting standards ahead of profit. A small step but, I live in hope.

Geordie

Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:22 pm

I can't stand the guy! Not particularly for his N word garbage or any of his other gaffs, I just can't stand the fool or his wee sidekick Hammond. It's his overall excited schoolboy persona that boils my pee.

I don'y buy into this "he's only saying what most want to" excuse . Put him and that Katy Hopkins witch and Jeremy bloody Kyle on an island in shark infested waters and film that. Now that I would pay to see!

Tossers one and all! :twisted:
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

roadrunner

Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:31 pm

Apparantly he's took a swing at a producer

no avatar
wastrel

Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:34 pm

NOPE one & all! watched top gear from the late eighties, this car`s this, this engine delivers this, it & it`s presenters were really quite boring,
JC arrived & said "this car`s CRAP!" totally took TG by the scruff o the neck & said "lets tell it like it is!"
I don`t particularly like their fixation on supercars, but hey, if your 16/17 (I`d the Lambo Countach on my bedroom wall back in the day)
LA ferrari`s are what you want to know about-even though we`ll never own one!
Nope, gonna stand up & be counted here, LOVE TOP GEAR! (just not the star in a reasonably priced car-WGA- sorry-who cares)
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

Geordie

Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:01 pm

wastrel wrote:(just not the star in a reasonably priced car-WGA- sorry-who cares)

Actually! That's the only bit I like! :lol: :lol: :lol:

JC is an out and out idiot! I cannot stand his ilk, they have no bearing on my life what so ever. There! I've stuck my head out! :mrgreen:
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

no avatar
poguemahone

Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:11 am

never watched it or him :)
as i drive an 02 citroen berlingo van, its pointless :lol:

Blackbaronfish

Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:17 am

Is it the JC show or a show about cars. The content is good but the presenting is too much.

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
gary martin

Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:26 pm

wastrel wrote:NOPE one & all! watched top gear from the late eighties, this car`s this, this engine delivers this, it & it`s presenters were really quite boring,
JC arrived & said "this car`s CRAP!" totally took TG by the scruff o the neck & said "lets tell it like it is!"
I don`t particularly like their fixation on supercars, but hey, if your 16/17 (I`d the Lambo Countach on my bedroom wall back in the day)
LA ferrari`s are what you want to know about-even though we`ll never own one!
Nope, gonna stand up & be counted here, LOVE TOP GEAR! (just not the star in a reasonably priced car-WGA- sorry-who cares)

got to agree, i like TG. dont take it too seriously, its just light entertainment. if you are in the like or loathe camp, he is charasmatic. the interaction between the presenters is engaging. BBC have a big decision to make, TG is a huge success worldwide, the franchise brings a lot of money into the organisation. TG is Clarksons vehicle, without him it loses something. some of his antics have gone too far, is this his time? we wait the outcome. as of yet the BBC have done nothing he has only been suspended, pending investigation.