What's it to be lads, in or out?

no avatar
wastrel

What's it to be lads, in or out?

Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:46 am

twixt recession, eastern europeans generally & pole's specifically our building industry's been decimated, I can't compete with them, how the hell I'm gonna compete with several thousand more turks or whomever??
Put it this way, like the indy ref, I damm sure don't like what I've got so, I'm gonna vote to change it!
thing is, that puts me in that blethering buffoon Johnson's camp :o
although, it does have me opposite Cameron, right where I like to be. Hmmm?
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

Blackbaronfish

Re: What's it to be lads, in or out?

Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:46 am

No 1 reason is immigration...enough said

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
Outandabout

Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:48 am

OUT.
Time to take back what is ours.

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:33 am

Up until recently i was undecided so i watched and read all i could and i came too my decision....it is that they are all a bunch of scheming barstewards so i have followed my heart ...its an OUT vote from me...
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
mrb911no2

Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:12 am

Out for me too!

It really pi**es me off that both sides are resorting to scare stories and lies though, instead of being open and giving people the chance to actually make an informed decision. :evil:

Geordie

Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:57 am

oot! as they say up here.
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

Raj

Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:26 pm

Although Britain joined the European Community in 1973, it was still only tinkering at the edges when I came to the UK in 1991. That year was also when it all went pear shaped.
The Maastrict Treaty got signed and soon after the EU was formed in 1993. The Euro was born in 2002.

On the basis that the UK of today was not what I came to in 1991 ........... "This is not what I signed up to" ......, I would also vote 'Out'. I may be an immigrant myself but as every one knows, I am more British than many of our members :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol:

All said and done, I have a strong feeling that the Referendum result of 1975 that Harold Wilson ran will be closely if not exactly repeated .... 66% to stay :roll:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
Brooksy

Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:41 pm

Put it this way. German and French railways are buying up our railways and they are nationalised, so where is their spare money from?
Greeks will not pay taxes or train fares from their government down, their doctors and surgeons file tax returns on earnings of 30,000 Euros per annum in order to pay less tax, and their government believe them even though the sign their pay cheques !!!
Portuguese roads are brand new with new Mercedes taxis everywhere and they have better social care than us, who finances that?
It's a complete joke, all the EU does is take money from the productive countries like us and Germany and give it to those who can't be bothered. And that includes the French who have 3 hour lunches and went on strike when they banned wine at breakfast?
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second one mouse that gets the cheese.

Theoben Rapid Mk2 .20, Light Stream 4.5X14X44 FFP.
AA S410 TDR .177, Yukon Photon XT with 135 mm lens conversion.

no avatar
granville

Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:00 pm

never voted to go in so out for me .

no avatar
Outandabout

Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:11 pm

raj wrote
All said and done, I have a strong feeling that the Referendum result of 1975 that Harold Wilson ran will be closely if not exactly repeated .... 66% to stay
Do you suspect foul play raj

I heard recently that thousands of voting forms have been sent out to non uk immigrants "BY MISTAKE". These vote will be counted because apparently there is no way of stopping them being used.
This smacks of foul play to me as these voters will surely vote to stay