this is how a forum should be

no avatar
zingpow

Re: this is how a forum should be

Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:35 pm

and wastrel will tell you who to listen to, who to stay away from, who is funny in a nice way and who is not, just like mommy used to do when you were in first grade...zp...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

eddie666

Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:50 pm

i do the same with my tx and lgu and lgv as they are heavy putting a big scope on dose not make any difference to me as i shoot targets and if i was to go hunting would still use a rest or a tree to lean on .
i think is good that every one can express there ideas and opinions in a good manner to each other on this forum as we are all a part of it , regardless of how long you have been a member of this new or the old forum.

i understand how the long standing members must it hard to start again on a new forum to rebuild what was lost off the old one that they had spent years posting info and bonding with all the old boys, but i think the forum should be every ones , members new and old no matter how long you have been a member , after all we are all here to help each other in a sport we love,

this is the last thing i am saying on this subject , not slating the old forum , but i am parsing the new forum, keep up the niceness all,
prosport 177 2015 walnut
tx200 .22 1998 mk2
walther lgv comp ultra 1.77 2014
walther lgu .22 2014

no avatar
zingpow

Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:56 pm

"...isn't that nice...and she's nice too..." sir George of carlin...

ps...any differences between George carlin and billy Connolly are purely coincidental...twin sons of different mothers...may George rest in peas...long live billy...zp...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

eddie666

Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:09 am

wastrel wrote:the rules are quite simple
ignore Zing Pow, he`s a certified headcase
TT will crack you up
SAKE SAN will baffle you if he ever catches up
you don`t meet Deano & dislike him- if he ever logs on
Zippy & Raygun know wot their on about-listen carefully`
we welcome everyone
Eboswan rules with a rod of iron
Blackbaronfish is the all seeing eye
most other members will simply `keep you right`
all in all, we try our best to make it a pleasant place to be, & we don`t do crappy comments
`cept me, I get a bit snippy if you don`t share badges with me! (it`s an old joke)

what ever happend to the French lad , cannot remember his name ( did he have a picture of him self on his avatar )
prosport 177 2015 walnut
tx200 .22 1998 mk2
walther lgu .22 2014

Blackbaronfish

Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:32 am

"It takes all sorts for the world to go around"

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
wastrel

Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:19 pm

what ever happend to the French lad , cannot remember his name ( did he have a picture of him self on his avatar )[/quote]

can you REALLY mean Sake? I know he`s in France, but, if you remember Sake, I doubt you`d forget!
sure, he included a pic, a couple actually but, I doubt anyone thought it was a pic of himself :shock: :lol:
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

eddie666

Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:22 am

wastrel wrote:what ever happend to the French lad , cannot remember his name ( did he have a picture of him self on his avatar )

can you REALLY mean Sake? I know he`s in France, but, if you remember Sake, I doubt you`d forget!
sure, he included a pic, a couple actually but, I doubt anyone thought it was a pic of himself :shock: :lol:[/quote]

it was a pic of just a dark haired lad with a mushtash about 20-25 years old and it said France on his location ,
prosport 177 2015 walnut
tx200 .22 1998 mk2
walther lgu .22 2014

raygun

Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:52 am

Maybe he's not in France :?

ATB
Ray.

no avatar
Mason

Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:20 am

eddie666 wrote:
wastrel wrote:what ever happend to the French lad , cannot remember his name ( did he have a picture of him self on his avatar )

sure, he included a pic, a couple actually but, I doubt anyone thought it was a pic of himself :shock: :lol:

it was a pic of just a dark haired lad with a mushtash about 20-25 years old and it said France on his location ,[/quote]

His avatar was a picture of Emperor Hirohito.

rogers1

Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:43 pm

I do quite like, after getting used to, the new forum. Been really busy of late with various things, but should be able to spend a little more time on here now.

Phoenix!
AA TX200 MkIII in .177 with a Viper
AA Ultimate Sporter in .177, JSR scope
Weihrauch HW45 in .177, No glass, save my old, weary eyes....