Barack Obama

Timmytree

Barack Obama

Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:29 pm

Just who does he think he is?
Sticking his nose in our debate about the EU and pontificating like he's something special and we should all take notice?
His interference is more likely to make people vote out I reckon. I bet her Maj isn't to pleased at having to entertain him either, I wonder if Phil the Greek will put his foot in it again with some wisecrack? I hope so! :mrgreen:

no avatar
Brooksy

Re: Barack Obama

Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:44 pm

He's over stepping the mark a bit. When would the Americans ever give up any of their sovereignty to a foreign power? They seem to forget that we are a nation that punches above its weight. What makes me laugh is his quote on us standing together in WW2, erm, didn't they join in last minute after the Japanese gave them a bloody nose, and at a price too, they made us pay them with our jet engine technology and a free share of our military developments forever after, we developed Chobham lightweight tank armour and had to hand it to them.

They seem to think we're a little annex of Northern France, Muppets. Most of the Americans I've met think the world ends in the Caribbean. I met one in India last year, he was well lost I think, but the cheeky bugger asked me if I was familiar with miles as a distance measurement, I said 'yes mate, we invented them.'
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second one mouse that gets the cheese.

Theoben Rapid Mk2 .20, Light Stream 4.5X14X44 FFP.
AA S410 TDR .177, Yukon Photon XT with 135 mm lens conversion.

no avatar
Outandabout

Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:20 pm

He would not take any interference from us poor uneducated people who he thinks cannot even run their own country without outside help.
LET HIM GO HOME AND SORT OUT HIS OWN COUNTRY.
Kevin

Timmytree

Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:49 pm

One of his reasons is the fight against terrorism.
A bit ironic when so many of his countrymen supported the IRA. Maybe our fight against terrorists would be strengthened if we had some border control instead of being forced to take in the dregs from all over the world.
An interesting point from the UKIP broadcast, a third of all human rights cases in this country are fought by foreign criminals and those with terrorist links. Thanks Obama, instead of preaching, why not take all the so called refugees to "The land of the free"? and while you're at it open up the borders with Mexico instead of being so isolationist. Pot calling kettle black?

no avatar
Brooksy

Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:30 pm

I remember just after what they call 9-11, or 7-11 according to The Trump Clown, Bush called Blair for advice on countering terrorism, it was a first for them to experience what they had always termed as 'romantic freedom fighters' or The IRA as we knew them.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second one mouse that gets the cheese.

Raj

Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:38 pm

Timmytree wrote: Pot calling kettle black?

No Timmy ... black calling the pot a kettle 8-)
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
granville

Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:33 pm

how much steel from china has his lot imported to put thier workers out of a job .
plus he will not be there to call the shots anyway .

no avatar
Brooksy

Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:37 pm

He will be retired on a massive salary with constant secret service protection. Not bad for never making a decision and treating us Brits like slaves.

Iced Tiger

Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:04 am

He is just a puppet, a bad one at that. A front man for those who are making the real decisions.
Bit like this country, elected puppets, all do their liquid movements in the same vessel.
I will be voting to get out of the EU :evil:
AA FTP 900 .177 ~ Hawke Airmax 30 8-32X50
AA Ultimate Sporter R .177 ~ Hawke Airmax 30 8-32X50
AA Ultimate Sporter XS Xtra FAC .22 ~ Hawke Nite-Eye Digi 6-24X50
AA TX200 HC MKIII .177 ~ Hawke Nite-Eye Digi4-16X50
AA Alfa Pistol .177 ~ Very Shiny

no avatar
Brooksy

Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:47 am

Too right mate, this country has always been run by the top civil servants from Eton and Harrow, they just let a party get in to match their ten year plan. You only need to look at what's on the TV to find out how the brain washing is being implemented, every documentary now seems to be aimed at making benefit claimants look like the spawn of the Devil, coincidentally matching the government plan.