And a lot of these big companies pay little or no tax :roll:
Crooks in pin striped suits.
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Geordie

Re: Disposable

Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:26 pm

Timmytree wrote:
Raj wrote:I feel sorry for the kids, Geordie but it is a fact of life these days. Come the year end, they will reduce numbers to make the books look good. It is nothing personal though it will certainly feel that way. And no, I am not taking their side or condoning it but every corporate organisation I know get the brown envelopes out this time of the year. :|

It may be a fact of life Raj but the corporate fat cats don't seem to care that their actions to "cook the books" are completely immoral. What is wrong with this country that it allows those earning megabucks to have such an awful impact on ordinary folk trying to earn a living?
Is Tesco or Greggs going under and therefore can't avoid redundancy? No, just uncaring and unethical management screwing youngsters after using them on low wages and lousy hours. Putting a few CEOs and Executives on the dole instead would pay for a lot of ordinary people to have a happier Xmas and new Year.
I feel so sorry for the youngsters in the UK, job prospects for most are abysmal, the chance of ever owning a house is fast disappearing, rent is even more than mortgage payments but they can't get mortgages. Very little heavy industry left, just service industries, all our utilities foreign owned and charging us more than their own countries. I keep telling my oldest kids to emigrate, leave this place behind because in another few years you'll be little more than slaves to a corrupt and bankrupt system that is run purely for the benefit of the ruling class at Westminster and their cronies.
Cynical?
Me? :mrgreen:

Well said Tim! 8-)
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)