a few thankful words.

no avatar
zippy

a few thankful words.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:46 pm

Hey! Chaps..... :D
Nice too see some of the old members back on this new forum, I do hope it's like old times, there were some right characters and personality's on the old forum. but were is Gordon....(Geordie) not seen much of him on here.... :( wonder how he's doing and if has made anymore masterpieces out of wood.

Nice too see Timmytree back on too cheer us up on these wet,cold winter days, and Raj with his humor. and that sheepish chap from Wales he's lost a fair few wellies in the mud worrying the sheep Boy;o.... :lol:

Aye!, lets hope the new forum can still have the good old humor,leg pulling and batter as the old forum.

Sadly, I have read some unfair posts in regards too this new forum, this upset me! greatly aseptically when Julian, Ray and others have worked their nads off trying too get us back online they deserve a BIG..... thank you, from all of us..... :D THANKS LADS for getting us back online and for the new forum.

Kind regards Mick.... :)

PS,,, the light nights and long spring- summer days are coming, so,,, get you shooting gear ready.
Air Arms tx200hc, mtc taipan, 4-16X50
Air Arms tx200hc, falcon menace, 4-14x44 FFP
Air Arms Pro-sport, mtc mamber
Air Arms TDR, falcon menace 10x44
HW 100t falcon menace 4-14X44 FFP
HW 100t richer optics
HW 97KT
HW 45 Geordie custom grips
Alecto

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Re: a few thankful words.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:55 pm

zippy wrote:Hey! Chaps..... :D
Nice too see some of the old members back on this new forum, I do hope it's like old times, there were some right characters and personality's on the old forum. but were is Gordon....(Geordie) not seen much of him on here.... :( wonder how he's doing and if has made anymore masterpieces out of wood.

Nice too see Timmytree back on too cheer us up on these wet,cold winter days, and Raj with his humor. and that sheepish chap from Wales he's lost a fair few wellies in the mud worrying the sheep Boy;o.... :lol:
I don't worry sheep mate......they know me now.....and they lloooovvvvee me :twisted:
Aye!, lets hope the new forum can still have the good old humor,leg pulling and batter as the old forum.

Sadly, I have read some unfair posts in regards too this new forum, this upset me! greatly aseptically when Julian, Ray and others have worked their nads off trying too get us back online they deserve a BIG..... thank you, from all of us..... :D THANKS LADS for getting us back online and for the new forum.
here here
Kind regards Mick.... :)

PS,,, the light nights and long spring- summer days are coming, so,,, get you shooting gear ready.
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
wastrel

Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:00 pm

can`t believe I didn`t get a mention!
is it cos I crashed the old site by demanding a badge (need that old smilie here, the one of the face hiding behind the couch!)
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

no avatar
zippy

Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:14 am

wastrel wrote:can`t believe I didn`t get a mention!
is it cos I crashed the old site by demanding a badge (need that old smilie here, the one of the face hiding behind the couch!)

SORRY, wastrel, I know you have also worked so hard as well, I should have mentioned you..... :oops: I feel so dreadful mate.

You have also worked darn hard too get the forum going..... Big thanks too you mate..... ;)
HW 100t richer optics
HW 97KT
Alecto

Blackbaronfish

Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:23 am

Its nice to be appreciated 8-)

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:35 am

zippy wrote:

SORRY, wastrel, I know you have also worked so hard as well, I should have mentioned you..... :oops: I feel so dreadful mate.

You have also worked darn hard too get the forum going..... Big thanks too you mate..... ;)

your still not having a badge :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ;) ;)
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
zippy

Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:44 pm

eboswan wrote:
zippy wrote:

your still not having a badge :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ;) ;)

a blue peter badge............ :( awr Why??? ....... :( :( :(
HW 100t richer optics
HW 97KT
Alecto

Blackbaronfish

Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:08 pm

You can have a J.S one :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started