French terror attacks

Geordie

Re: Too good?

Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Katzenjammer wrote:You need to change the title of this thread Gordon as some others may have more than three words to say now.

Like Brooksy I find it hard to articulate my feelings. My thoughts and support are with the people of France including the ordinary Muslims who do not want this but especially with the loved ones and friends of those murdered. The danger now is copycat attacks here, there and everywhere.

1. Schengen must be dropped. Yes I know we are not in it! The rest of Europe needs to drop it.
2. All European countries must introduce proper border controls and only let in those that can be vouched for. Even if that means turning millions away. They should be fighting for their own country or justice with those countries anyway.
3. The police and defence cut must be reversed and in fact there should be a massive increase in these forces as well as an increase in immigration staff, airport security staff etc.
4. We must look hard for the enemies within and the Muslim communities who stand for peace and justice need to stand with us for those enemies are within them.
5. Identity cards for all.
6. and much much more..............

Vive La France - do not lose your joie de vivre

I didnt start or name this thread Steve.
Admin must have split it from my "Too good" thread ;) I posted a few lines last night as the France atrocity was unfolding.
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

no avatar
poguemahone

Re: frence terror attacks

Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:58 pm

Timmytree wrote:I'm glad to see the members of the AAOC haven't degenerated into a Muslim bashing thread as others have. My feeling is that we are dealing with terrorists that are just using their religion as an excuse.
The mindset and mentality of these people is hard to comprehend but their behaviour in their own countries should alert us to what we can expect when we let them into Europe. I agree with KJ, border control will help to prevent more coming in but the home grown morons are a different matter.
Personally I feel we should not be meddling in the Middle East in any way or accepting refugees who are quite likely to have extremists amongst them. It's only a matter of time before a real backlash happens which unfortunately will hurt more innocents. Just heard on the news that most of the attackers have been identified as having been to Syria to fight for ISIS and have since returned as a terror cell. Great, they should have been prevented from returning in the first place but that would be pointless since we are going to admit 100s of thousands from Syria anyway. Unbelievable stupidity from the gutless leaders of Europe and the lefty "human rights" idiots.

right there is where the problem is tim, they're a worse threat to our society than the terrorist themselves. it wont be long before we're not allowed to call them terrorists in case it upsets them, if these loony tunes have their way. listening to the news on and off today, i couldnt help noticing that these underhanded, lying, word twisting, faceless moronic loonies, have already sneakily started to begin to defend, and attempt to deflect public outrage at the indefensible actions of these terrorists.
the new ''in'' phrase these scum were using today was, HOMICIDAL HATRED :x :x :x
so now we have ''those poor young radicalised men have committed acts of homicidal hatred'', because it doesn't sound as serious as ''those terrorists murdered 127 innocent people'' does it ???????? i guarantee that not a one of these loony lefty human rights turn the other cheek brigade, will show the slightest concern for the human rights of the 127 victims.

Katzenjammer

Re: French terror attacks

Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:05 am

Split by Admin Gordon

Poguemahone - spot on. As far as I am concerned a criminal and particularly murderers lose their human rights as soon as they start to plan killing people.
ATB
Steve
Member since Autumn 2007

Sake-san

Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:54 pm

Just a wee message of thanks for those that have been in touch and for the caring messages of support to Paris and the people of France.
I have no additional wisdom to add to what has been said, I only fear that this legacy shall plague our children and possibly theirs also like an incurable cancer.
My only additional revulsion was to read what that duo of "lady parts" Adams and McGuinness had to say, words simply fail me (fortunately).

A very good Sunday evening to you all.
TX200/Gary Cane/Sightron SIII 10-50x60
TX200/Gary Cane/Sightron SIII 10x42
TX200 test / analysis gun

no avatar
gary martin

Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:21 pm

as i hear of these actions, it takes me back to terrorist actions a little closer to myself. as i am second generation Irish, and as my family hail from Ulster the similarities spring to mind. the media hang labels onto these, i use the people lightly, Islamic extremists. Religion plays no part in this, in the same way as the so called catholic/protistant (forgive the spelling), idiots who used their so called religion as a way of justifying their actions. i wonder just how many of these, actually went to church as practising christians, my guess none. these breed of fanatics may go to a mosque, but a very special mosque, one which has nothing to do with Islam. i have no suggestion as to what can be done to neutralise this new wave of evil, but i fear that it will be a long term problem.

Katzenjammer

Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:38 pm

Well I witnessed the IRA in London being near the Old Bailey bomb and one in Oxford St having passed the location scant minutes before. I always thought the IRA/Loyalist troubles were fixable as in essence it was about a united Ireland. Yes I know there was and is still gangsterism and power blocs over there but the worst is over.

With this situation I see no end for decades as this is an Islamic Hydra and each head seems more extreme than the last. It's been a problem for decades but the likes of Saddam and Gaddafi and the Saud family kept a lid on it. If you consider that the normally peaceful Buddhists are kicking up in Sri Lanka and elsewhere against the spread of Islam then you know it is serious?
ATB
Steve
Member since Autumn 2007

Sake-san

Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:11 pm

Sage words
In August we had an old friend up on the hill for the grouse, recently retired after three and bit decades of serving the defence of the Realm.
I shall always remember his dry, post the brandy and cigars comment to the assembled armchair experts... "Saddam was a thoroughly bad egg but, in his Iraq Isis would not have lasted a month!".
TX200/Gary Cane/Sightron SIII 10-50x60
TX200/Gary Cane/Sightron SIII 10x42
TX200 test / analysis gun

no avatar
daverobson

Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:38 am

Air Arms TX200 HC .177
Air Arms S200 Mk3 .177

no avatar
FPoole

Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:59 pm

You can't blame this on the U.S. We are only 239 years old and Islam has been around for much longer. And don't believe that leaving them alone would have helped. That would just give them free reign to plan their evil deeds. Maybe Abraham should take the blame for this.