Air Tabs

Raj

Air Tabs

Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:51 am

Guys .... Has anyone got any stock left over of them Air Tabs ... the ones you drop into the tank for re-charging pressure ? :twisted:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Re: Air Tabs

Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:01 am

I have a few raj but theyre so hard too come by these days im keeping these ones...
I will try too get a few more over the next few days......i will keep you informed ...
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
poguemahone

Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:09 am

eboswan wrote:I have a few raj but theyre so hard too come by these days im keeping these ones...
I will try too get a few more over the next few days......i will keep you informed ...

aye up Bri, i've still got some of the 300 bar ones i had off you, but they're out of date. i heard they were still ok to use, but you dont get the full 300 bar with old/out of date tabs. is this true ?????

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:26 am

Yea you can use them but they are a little down on power once out of date but only a little if i remember right.
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Timmytree

Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:26 am

Put them in the freezer for a few days, put them in the cylinder while they're still cold and they work like new.

no avatar
wastrel

Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:14 pm

Timmytree wrote:Put them in the freezer for a few days, put them in the cylinder while they're still cold and they work like new.

well that`s news to me, BBF told me,- he`d heard from Geordie that, Pougemahone said to stuff them down my Y fronts to warm them up :shock: I`ve been walking around like John Cleese for days now!
beginning to have my doubts `bout these tabs :? 30 quid down the drain methinks :oops: (gonna kill that Raj when I meet him :evil: )
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

no avatar
Axelrod

Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Hi guys. I know i,m stupid,but can some one tell me what air tabs are and do. regards dave

no avatar
wastrel

Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:29 pm

Axelrod wrote:Hi guys. I know i,m stupid,but can some one tell me what air tabs are and do. regards dave

they are tab`s, you drop into your air cylinder, once activated, they expand air, so, instead of having to `dive bottle` fill your res` or hand pump-
instant air in a jiffy :D - simples - as long as you-
a- buy them from this forum
b- pay attention as to whether they are in date or out of
c- hot or cold depending on who`s advice you take after purchasing said items
but, their not available all the time, batches are a rare find & disappear usually to the `in crowd` quickly!
quite straightforward really!

edit- despite site moderators extensive investigations, no one knows why Raj & TT seem to have the only UK import licence for said tabs, & they only let go the ones that are on or near their expiry date, so caution is advised b4 purchasing from who are (in all honesty - AAOC members or not-)
a couple of dodgy characters :roll:
Last edited by wastrel on Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member

james79

Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:40 pm

wastrel wrote:
Timmytree wrote:Put them in the freezer for a few days, put them in the cylinder while they're still cold and they work like new.

well that`s news to me, BBF told me,- he`d heard from Geordie that, Pougemahone said to stuff them down my Y fronts to warm them up :shock: I`ve been walking around like John Cleese for days now!
beginning to have my doubts `bout these tabs :? 30 quid down the drain methinks :oops: (gonna kill that Raj when I meet him :evil: )

At least you got yours! My order allegedly went "missing in the post" :( Did I get a refund? Like hell I did :evil: Oh well you live and learn I suppose :roll:
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool

no avatar
Outandabout

Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:54 pm

I Tried to get some last year. They are very hard to find. Hopefully some kind soul will adversise some for sale on here shortly :lol:
Kevin