Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:13 pm

she was real :shock: I only found that out yesterday too my surprise :shock:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
poguemahone

Re: the end of edna

Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:16 pm

now that the old battleaxe has gone theres a few things i want to get off my chest, like this ''i hate edna'' tattoo for a start.

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:20 pm

poguemahone wrote:now that the old battleaxe has gone theres a few things i want to get off my chest, like this ''i hate edna'' tattoo for a start.

:D :D :D

poor woman is stuck in limbo...heaven wasn't interested and hell said she is too evil too be let in :lol:
S200. .177

no avatar
poguemahone

Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:51 pm

Raj wrote:Sigh ................... :( Those were the days :cry:

you had a lucky escape there Raj, believe me :lol:
she was married 4 times, and had quite a few men friends as well. i cant remember if it was a boyfriend or 1 of her husbands who was found murdered about 15 years ago, and she was arrested and taken in for questioning. after talking to her for 2 minutes the police released her and said he probably committed suicide :shock:

no avatar
zippy

Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:50 pm

Timmytree wrote:Will she be cremated?
That'll cost a bomb, she'll burn for hours once that blubber catches. :twisted:

Please! don't, my sides hurt...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.
Air Arms tx200hc, mtc taipan, 4-16X50
Air Arms tx200hc, falcon menace, 4-14x44 FFP
Air Arms Pro-sport, mtc mamber
Air Arms TDR, falcon menace 10x44
HW 100t falcon menace 4-14X44 FFP
HW 100t richer optics
HW 97KT
HW 45 Geordie custom grips
Alecto

Raj

Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:07 pm

poguemahone wrote: ... it was a boyfriend or 1 of her husbands who was found murdered about 15 years ago

Was it asphyxiation ? Did they find him dead under her post-coital sleeping body ? :twisted:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
poguemahone

Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:04 pm

edna's eldest son called a meeting of immediate family this afternoon at his house, to try and heal the divisions within the family in order to try and prevent trouble at the funeral :lol:
to save gill a 500 mile round trip from geordieland, she asked me to attend to represent her :o
it was a pretty tense affair as we sat around the table and you could cut the atmosphere with a knife, so i suggested a game of cards. i shuffled the cards and dealt them out to everyone at the table. i studied the 5 cards in my hand, and one by one ednas offspring from her 1st marriage realised that i had a winning hand, and pushed their cards to the middle of the table in defeat.
i slammed my 5 cards on the table triumphantly and said ''read em and weep'' :D they're such bad losers that they all glared at me :shock: although perhaps i was a little insensitive, as they were ednas condolence cards.

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:10 pm

poguemahone wrote:edna's eldest son called a meeting of immediate family this afternoon at his house, to try and heal the divisions within the family in order to try and prevent trouble at the funeral :lol:
to save gill a 500 mile round trip from geordieland, she asked me to attend to represent her :o
it was a pretty tense affair as we sat around the table and you could cut the atmosphere with a knife, so i suggested a game of cards. i shuffled the cards and dealt them out to everyone at the table. i studied the 5 cards in my hand, and one by one ednas offspring from her 1st marriage realised that i had a winning hand, and pushed their cards to the middle of the table in defeat.
i slammed my 5 cards on the table triumphantly and said ''read em and weep'' :D they're such bad losers that they all glared at me :shock: although perhaps i was a little insensitive, as they were ednas condolence cards.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
S200. .177