A huge thank you to ....

bgaltd

A huge thank you to ....

Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:43 pm

........ Ray (BBF) and Davy (Davyt63) for organizing the weekend . Mick (T20) for lending us the fabulous facilities , the Rowan boys and Geordie for the trophys , Air Arms and everyone else who so very kindly donated raffle prizes .

you made the weekend a most enjoyable time for those who attended , everything went smoothly (like Davy's freshly shaved top lip :-) :-) ), thank you , thank you , thank you :-) :-) :-) .

you have our gratitude .

Julian and Carol.

Geordie

Re: A huge thank you to ....

Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm

As always...my pleasure and your very very welcome to my small contribution. 8-)
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

Iced Tiger

Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:07 am

Here here, my thanks as well go to all those concerned.
AA FTP 900 .177 ~ Hawke Airmax 30 8-32X50
AA Ultimate Sporter R .177 ~ Hawke Airmax 30 8-32X50
AA Ultimate Sporter XS Xtra FAC .22 ~ Hawke Nite-Eye Digi 6-24X50
AA TX200 HC MKIII .177 ~ Hawke Nite-Eye Digi4-16X50
AA Alfa Pistol .177 ~ Very Shiny

no avatar
davyt63

Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:40 am

bgaltd wrote:........ Ray (BBF) and Davy (Davyt63) for organizing the weekend . Mick (T20) for lending us the fabulous facilities , the Rowan boys and Geordie for the trophys , Air Arms and everyone else who so very kindly donated raffle prizes .

you made the weekend a most enjoyable time for those who attended , everything went smoothly (like Davy's freshly shaved top lip :-) :-) ), thank you , thank you , thank you :-) :-) :-) .

you have our gratitude .

Julian and Carol.

and looking ten years younger,as the good ladies told me so! :D
did i mention,i have done one less meet then Ray, lol.

no avatar
davyt63

Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:10 am

thank you Julian,for your support.but this meet was 90% down to Ray,well done Ray well put together.

and a big thanks to all who donated raffle prizes,and Rowen Engineering and Geordie for the great trophies once again!

and thanks to the 11 who didn't turn up!

excluding those who posted.

Davy
did i mention,i have done one less meet then Ray, lol.

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:03 am

:oops: I sent a few pm`s does that count :)

even though I didn't attend :oops: :( well done too all that worked hard too make the meet happen :D
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Raj

Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:48 pm

And thanks for the cakes, Ray !!! :D
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

Blackbaronfish

Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:11 pm

It was a pleasure to organize.

Davy and i work well together and usually land on our feet 8-) . This years venue was nicely laid out and had everything we needed.

Some have said how the numbers were down this year but as some just came on the Saturday and some the Sunday it was very deceiving. Atleast it allowed us to have as much bench space as we wanted :mrgreen: To be honest im not sure how many people didnt come due to it being a August meet, but if they could give me some feedback that would be great.

The meet as usual was sponsored by donations from our members as well as from Julian Bond, Geordie, Rowan Engineering and Air Arms.We appreciate it all guys :D
It was so nice to see some ladies attending as well as a lovely little 9 year old girl called Jody who was presented with an AIR ARMS cap 8-) Im sure her Dad will need to practice a bit more as she seemed a natural 8-) :o

A special thanks to Mick Furniss who Hosted the meet at his Quigley Hollow. There will be another weekend The Springer Bash this 5th and 6th of September and is open to all.For those that have the Airgun Shooter magazine its featured in the August edition ;)
http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread.php ... ils/page24
BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
T 20

Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:31 pm

There's absolutely no need to thank me Julian

It was a pleasure for me to host the event and to get to meet the good folks of the AIrArms Owners Club and with Ray and Davy organising things I actually got a chance to do some shooting for once. :D

All the best Mick

Blackbaronfish

Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:19 pm

It will be better the next time 8-)

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started