Glastonbury festival weather!

Timmytree

Glastonbury festival weather!

Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:59 am

Gentle rain, looks like its set in for most of the day. I'm waiting to see the inevitable pictures of mud, flooded tents, bedraggled punters and overflowing bogs. Cars being towed out and scantily clad girls wrestling in the mud. Love that bit!!! :mrgreen:

Blackbaronfish

Re: Glastonbury festival weather!

Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:33 am

Ive always wanted to go :D ...one day hey 8-) .

They said on the radio the other day that its getting too posh. You know when your at a posh event when you see tents with awnings and the burger vans ask how you would like your meat cooked.

I sure would be as happy as a pig in mud watching the girls and taking in the music :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
wastrel

Re: Glastonbury festival weather!

Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:37 pm

Went to my 1st concert in 1980 & haven't let age deter me, seen some of the biggest & best over the years but, i have never gone to an outdoor gig, ever!
even back in the day my mates were going to places like castle Donnington I was like no thankyou, why anyone go's to these things baffles me? Half mile que for portaloos -no thankyou,
ditto the 'beer' tent which when you finally get served, will be warm lager BTW (not sure which of those would sicken me more!)
unable to see the stage for some girls back as she's sat on her boyfriends shoulders, or some idiot waving a flag?
then theres the mud, yeah, I'd like that I'm sure!
as for what gets thrown around in bottles (apparently) erm, no, not for me.
Glasgows cathouse does it for me, theres the band, theres the bog & theres the 3 bars with proper beer to choose from, all on the same level. birds where they should be (where I can see 'em :twisted: ) & not a flag or bit of muck in sight.
AA S200
Walther LGU
Westlake fit for the bin
Webley Raider 10
Walther underlever
1st Grand Order member