a few days away with the family

no avatar
air gun

Re: a few days away with the family

Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:27 pm

zippy wrote:Pleased you had a nice time mate, up our neck of the woods. Northumberland is stunning place indeed.

Just got back from Wales, will do a post on it shortly..... :D never seen Bri though, most likely out in the fields scaring they life out of sheep.... :lol:

I went to wales once. they took me on a trip to see a coal mine. it took 15 mins in the lift to get to the bottom. then 2 hrs on a train to get to the coal face to see the coal being dug...no wonder we were fighting the germans. we were knicking there frigging coal. :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by air gun on Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.

no avatar
poguemahone

Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:11 pm

zippy wrote:
eboswan wrote:
zippy wrote:Pleased you had a nice time mate up our neck of the woods, Northumberland is stunning place indeed.

Just got back from Wales, will do a post on it shortly..... :D never seen Bri though out in the fields scaring they life out of sheep.... :lol:

I saw you mate :twisted: running around like an amateur :lol: stark naked all but for a pair of wellies :lol:

I was at Llandudno, shall tell more shortly. Wales is stunning Bri, indeed it is. the countryside, valleys and mountains.

I will give you a clue Bri, where we visited..... ( you are number.... it is number 6 ) lol.

the best thing to come out of wales is the A55, or Gwibffordd Gogledd cymru as the natives like to call it ;)

no avatar
gary martin

Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:39 pm

zippy wrote:Pleased you had a nice time mate, up our neck of the woods. Northumberland is stunning place indeed.

Just got back from Wales, will do a post on it shortly..... :D never seen Bri though, most likely out in the fields scaring they life out of sheep.... :lol:

i did enjoy it greatly, people were good too. will visit again, thats for sure.