ERCP…ZX10r

no avatar
zingpow

ERCP…ZX10r

Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:12 pm

ERCP is a medical procedure, look it up but be forewarned, there are words in there you’ll never run into playing scrabble. Little tube that runs from my pancreas to my small intestine had a potato or something growing in it. Couple hours on the table and I’m as good as whatever happens next. It’s basically the same thing that I pissed and moaned about here in august of 2021, only difference now is I know what the procedure is called.

ZX10r…no fool like an old sport bike rider. I’ve been searching for a liter bike for a year or so but the price of poker has been going up by the minute, 15 year old bikes going for nearly what they went for new but with 20 or 30k on them. Until a couple weeks ago I was about to give up….then there it was, the very same bike I had purchased in February of 2020 and sold a few months later for a tidy profit to a guy that I cautioned against the purchase. He rode it about 700 miles in 4 years, I’ve done 860 in a day. Anywho it’s a pristine 2006 in the solar yellow pearl with twin Akrapovic cans from the factory that turned 11,000 miles after the 240 miles I put on it and it will flat lay it down. I changed the oil and filter, new front pads ($124) new rubber ($350) new battery ($150) and new chain ($148). It’s beautiful, absolutely rips and sounds like angels, well you know.

My best to you all…

Zing of the road…

PS…if I already told you all this in a previous post don’t tell me…What’s the use getting Alzheimer’s if everyone keeps reminding you…ZP…
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money