sold the honda cbr1000rr last November...

no avatar
zingpow

sold the honda cbr1000rr last November...

Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:03 am

my hands cramp up after about 30 minutes of hard braking and shifting out in the twisties...it was a sad day...two weeks ago yesterday i informed my wife that my 170-180mph days were over...the next day i bought a kawasaki zx10r ending my career as a soothsayer...zing of the road...

drop an email here and i'll send you pics...it is gorgeous...zp...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money

Blackbaronfish

Re: sold the honda cbr1000rr last November...

Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:41 pm

Never say never 😂
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:21 pm

Oh well Tim you may still go through the pearly gates backwards and on fire, you just may do it a little slower now :mrgreen:
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

Timmytree

Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:42 am

You're getting old!
You old fart!

no avatar
zingpow

Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:48 pm

getting old? i've been old for years, what's being old got to do with anything...i bought the zx10r to flip and will do so as soon as the right money comes in the door but i'm not advertising it until late april...i'll put a couple hundred miles on it just for fun but i got it at too good a price not to make some quick $ on it...it is absolutely perfect on every count and has a metric shit-ton of eyeball...look up 2006 kawasaki zx10r in solar yellow with akrapovic dual carbon fiber exhaust and you'll get a hint...not a blemish to be found and oh yeah...passes the white glove inspection, even the calipers...

and brian, the '06 zx10r will out run the '04 cbr1000rr on the open road...out in the twisties it will depend on the riders as the honda has a better midrange, the zx10r has a much taller 1st gear and can get out in front quickly...

the triumph rocket 3 is staying and the one i'll be riding off into the sunset on (but i've said that before)...it absolutely sucks in the garage and parking lots but is a dream on the highway...not an around town bike either...might be better if i lowered it a bit...my legs are 70 years old and i weigh 150lbs...the bike is pushing 800 and has a lot of top weight...killer bike though...heading out west this spring/summer...the badlands, mt rushmore, the idaho rockies...if i have anything left i would like to see the scablands of central washington state...

my best to you all...zing of the road...

ps...spring is creeping into zing acres and the starlings are showing up in groves...going through the jsb exacts at quite a clip...tx200 has not lost a step...zp...
time traveler, meat eater, mad as a box of frogs

I'm not the anti-Christ but I know him, and he owes me money