Could they ?

raygun

Could they ?

Tue May 05, 2015 7:08 pm

Air Arms have introduced three nice new rifles into their range.

The FTP900, the HFT500 and the Ultimate Sporter. Could they add to these with a sub 12FPE Semi-auto ?
It would be a nice addition to their 3 new rifles.

ATB
Ray.

no avatar
air gun

Re: Could they ?

Tue May 05, 2015 8:08 pm

tbh. Im not a fan of semi-auto. the fx semi-auto is as ugly as john terry lifting the prem lge title. also speed shooting a semi-auto will make at best 4inch groups.
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.

raygun

Tue May 05, 2015 8:19 pm

air gun wrote:tbh. Im not a fan of semi-auto. the fx semi-auto is as ugly as john terry lifting the prem lge title. also speed shooting a semi-auto will make at best 4inch groups.

No problem with accuracy. The lads using them for LSR appear to like them. Mr Steyr was shooting clays with one :lol:

Reports from people who have them say the accuracy is outstanding.

ATB
Ray.

no avatar
air gun

Tue May 05, 2015 8:22 pm

raygun wrote:
air gun wrote:tbh. Im not a fan of semi-auto. the fx semi-auto is as ugly as john terry lifting the prem lge title. also speed shooting a semi-auto will make at best 4inch groups.

No problem with accuracy. The lads using them for LSR appear to like them. Mr Steyr was shooting clays with one :lol:

Reports from people who have them say the accuracy is outstanding.

ATB
Ray.

I saw a vid from teds hold over on the semi-auto fx. the gun was spot on. but as soon as he speed shot it the groups were bad. seems like they are fine if you give a little time between shots. but ted shot his like a uzi :lol:
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.

roadrunner

Tue May 05, 2015 8:40 pm

I like ted, he seems a nice chap
i thought we wernt allow semi auto air guns in this country

no avatar
air gun

Tue May 05, 2015 8:43 pm

roadrunner wrote:I like ted, he seems a nice chap
i thought we wernt allow semi auto air guns in this country

yep. ted does seem like a nice guy. and im not sure on the law on semi-auto in the uk

roadrunner

Tue May 05, 2015 8:47 pm

Did you see him, he was using it shoot birds in flight, couldnt make my mind up if it was a pee take or not

no avatar
air gun

Tue May 05, 2015 8:51 pm

roadrunner wrote:Did you see him, he was using it shoot birds in flight, couldnt make my mind up if it was a pee take or not

ive not seen that one yet. he did a good vid on the FX bobcat. im not a fan of the bull pup. but that is the best one ive seen.

raygun

Tue May 05, 2015 9:19 pm

No problem with the legality of sub12FPE air rifles in this country.

Air rifles not classed as "Specially dangerous" are not subject to Section 5 restrictions, or for that matter Section 1. They are excluded.

ATB
Ray.