shooting UP or DOWN, expert backs me up!

Raj

Re: shooting UP or DOWN, expert backs me up!

Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:28 am

That is where you are mistaken, G :twisted: Everybody knows that the off switches have evolved to be lower on quarry in North East England.You think you are holding under for the angle when actually, it is due to genetic mutation caused by unique tidal swells in the sea just off Teignmouth. After the last Ice Age, the warmer waters rising North from the sunny, pristine beaches of Middlesborough met the freezing cold ice streams travelling south under water ... coming down from Denmark to produce species with lower craniums. :ugeek:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

Geordie

Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:10 pm

Raj wrote:That is where you are mistaken, G :twisted: Everybody knows that the off switches have evolved to be lower on quarry in North East England.You think you are holding under for the angle when actually, it is due to genetic mutation caused by unique tidal swells in the sea just off Teignmouth. After the last Ice Age, the warmer waters rising North from the sunny, pristine beaches of Middlesborough met the freezing cold ice streams travelling south under water ... coming down from Denmark to produce species with lower craniums. :ugeek:

Bugger! Thwarted again!

Ah well, never mind and all that like :lol:
AA s410K .177
BSA R10 .177 Super carbine. (Blacky)

roadrunner

Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:04 pm

Tedsholdover on u tube explains it quiet well,it depends on the angle the shot is taken at to what aim is used