www.uttings.com/head's up

no avatar
tapps

www.uttings.com/head's up

Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:02 am

i use uttings.com for most of my air rifle stuff.pellet's scope's, ect , i recently purchased a new MTC MAMBA PRO 2 5-30x50i scope from them, however when the IR was illuminated, it went out after firing a shot,i replaced the battery & it was still the same, i've been purchasing stuff from them for a few year's now & never had to send anything back !!! all the pellets i've ordered from them have been well packed & undamaged to cut a long story short,i emailed them about the problem with the scope & they are going to pick up the faulty scope in exchange for a replacement,i expected to get a return label sorted & go through all the hassle, how wrong was i.RESULT.

no avatar
Roger5

Re: www.uttings.com/head's up

Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:40 am

Good company to deal with, just sent a NikkoStirling Panamax back to them, money back in my account within a couple of days, scope was fine, but to much illumination, as you say, pellets always ok. Rog

no avatar
tapps

Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:59 pm

well the DPD driver pulled up today,a straight swap the faulty scope 4 a new one, utting's customer care team were excellent, no hassle what so ever, very happy with the outcome.

no avatar
Stinger

Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:54 am

Brilliant company, never had to send anything back but their delivery is always next day.