Silencer Adapter

no avatar
RichieRich612
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:02 pm

Silencer Adapter

Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:00 am

Hi guys just wondering which adapters you use.
The one I have currently on S400f does make the silencer wobble a bit when threading on which leads me to believe the threads aren't quite 1/2" unf.
It came with the rifle as it's a secondhand purchase and previous owner was heavy handed with the loctite!
Best fittings seems to supply decent ones but I'd like some advice please.
Richard

no avatar
RichieRich612
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:02 pm

Re: Silencer Adapter

Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:56 pm

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3826440050
Ended up buying this one. Already seems a better adapter than the current one as it has 2 grub screws.
Also lists as having half inch by 20 threads so that's a perfect match for the Weihrauch moderator.
Rich

no avatar
Roger5
Posts: 854
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:04 am
Location: Hampton middlesex

Re: Silencer Adapter

Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:00 pm

RichieRich612 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:56 pm
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3826440050
Ended up buying this one. Already seems a better adapter than the current one as it has 2 grub screws.
Also lists as having half inch by 20 threads so that's a perfect match for the Weihrauch moderator.
Rich
Probably ok, but I would have gone for Bestfittings or Rowan, did you sort the stiff cocking out? Rog

no avatar
RichieRich612
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:02 pm

Re: Silencer Adapter

Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:07 pm

Roger5 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:00 pm
RichieRich612 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:56 pm
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3826440050
Ended up buying this one. Already seems a better adapter than the current one as it has 2 grub screws.
Also lists as having half inch by 20 threads so that's a perfect match for the Weihrauch moderator.
Rich
Probably ok, but I would have gone for Bestfittings or Rowan, did you sort the stiff cocking out? Rog
No Rog still as smooth as a bears bum!

User avatar
Blackbaronfish
Posts: 3401
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:20 pm
Location: Nuneaton

Re: Silencer Adapter

Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:26 pm

Rowan Engineering would be a hard act to follow for sure. Quality at a price 8-)

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY annual meet since we started

no avatar
RichieRich612
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:02 pm

Re: Silencer Adapter

Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:10 pm

Blackbaronfish wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:26 pm
Rowan Engineering would be a hard act to follow for sure. Quality at a price 8-)

BBF
I'm not one to pay for a brand name. If it works that's good enough for me :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests