I found it

no avatar
josh3rd

I found it

Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:56 am

About 2 weeks ago I get a flyer in the mail about a community forum. I pay it no mind then I said what the heck and checked it out. It's mainly what I said, a neighborhood website. People posting looking for and/or offering part time/odd jobs, postings about game nights at so and so place or home, book clubs, car show and such. Community events etc etc. So I posted and asked if anyone has a place for me to shoot aside from gun clubs and the side of my house. No response...until today.

I met a family who was interested in getting back to shooting and said that they wouldn't mind and wanted to meet me. I get there and man o man, woods, fields, horse paddocks, creeks. And did I mention that its 32 acres? Well it is. And to add icing to the cake, they are interested in "bb guns". Add more icing to the cake? They have AR's, pistols, bolt action rim and centerfire rifles, targets, steel plates and so forth.

I brought my 177 Prosport & RWS 54 up there. Damn they're heavy Jay Damn this shoots what??? Yep. Are they accurate? .87" group w/the PS and lucky me, a .72" group w/the 54 off sticks and bucket at 48yds and NO WIND, yes lucky me. Damn I barely get that with my AR Jay. But his Kimber .22 stopped and covered my shine. Beautiful rimfire. Anyway...I told them that I would have brought my Beeman RX2 .20cal but don't got no pellets. So brother. 20cal you say? Yeah, well God was looking kindly on my today. Jay I use to have a R9 and someone stole it. You can have the pellets if you want. Damn right, ahem ah sure, thank you. What caliber i'm wondering, thinking 177. Nope, 20cal booyah and baracuda's to boot.

How about more icing to kill that sweet tooth. Hey if you like to hunt small game like groundhogs, squirrels, rabbits and those damn red foxes, have at it. Ah yeah, lol. Hey do you trout fish? When I can. Great we have two streams the DNR stock. Sweet mother mary i'm in heaven. Thank you sir so much for your hospitality.

There's more...

Upon leaving, and mind you, this is a first for me

Jay, hey you can shoot anywhere you want up here at anytime, just give me a heads up so I don't think strangers are here.

Sir I would kiss you and marry you right now. I want this man to adopt me, members, or I'm in love. I told him that if there is ANYTHING AND I MEAN ANYTHING (well almost anything, lol) that I can do or assist in, please let me know.

Members, I found the airgun promise land.

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Re: I found it

Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:29 am

You are one lucky guy :D
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177