Air Arms Mistral serial number.

no avatar
TinkerThomas

Air Arms Mistral serial number.

Tue May 29, 2018 7:15 pm

Hello internet people.
Im new here, and hope to find some information on my newly aquired Air Arms purchase from you lovely lot.
I bought from a shop, an air arms mistral....
2 things
It has been fitted with a gas ram...... Is there a way it can be converted back to the original internals, if any exist.
Secondly, i emailed air arms the serial number and they sent back a document saying it is an SE90.......please see attached screenshot.
It shoots great, feels great, cost me £295 with a period Hunter scope made in Japan. I cant upload pics as files are too large, so will try an downsize them???
Any info would be great
Cheers

Blackbaronfish

Re: Air Arms Mistral serial number.

Tue May 29, 2018 7:52 pm

Welcome to the AAOC.
Most of the side levers were identical actions with different stocks.
SE90,EX88. etc

BBF
Did I mention that I'm the only one to have attended EVERY meet since we started

no avatar
TinkerThomas

Re: Air Arms Mistral serial number.

Thu May 31, 2018 6:10 am

Ah ha, ok, thanks.
I googled google an found info on sussex armoury, i thought it was an earlier mistral around the khasmin carmague time but i think its now an EX88 with a gasram. I was hoping it was a springer as i prefer old spring system an would make the gun original. Still it looks and feels great to shoot. Im still trying to upload pics.
Just one last thing, any recommendations on pellets.. Im currently using H&N Field trophy and accupels, sometimes the pellet sits in, sometimes it drops deeper into the port. Still shoots ok
Thanks for info