air arms mistral gift

no avatar
ditchman

air arms mistral gift

Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:12 pm

Good evening and......HEELLLP.....

a few days ago i was given an air rifle...bit rusty and barely functional...was told keep it if i can make it work or skip it.....did a bit of research and it is a Mistral manufactured jan 1987.......i have stripped it down and checked all the parts and it is half tidy totally bunged up with sticky grease ...i have a thread running on pigeonwatch on the rebuilding...but i have a slight problem that one of the PW members pointed me to this forum to find the answer...

QUESTION

i have one small fat "o" ring...which i assume comes from the trigger assembly..on the spares (chambers) diagram it terms it as "buffer".....

i have looked everywhere to try and find a good diagram as to where it sits..............

can anyone point me in the right direction ..please

regards

the ditch

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Re: air arms mistral gift

Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:44 pm

Hello :)
Go too the tech section i think its on page 6 there is an exploded dia for sidelevers.
If you need parts contact julian on the spares page.

Brian
IS MY SIGNATURE BIGGER THAN RAYS. Cz 452 american .22+sak mod
S200. .177

no avatar
ditchman

Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:48 pm

thanks for replying........thats the diagram i have seen on Chambers site...still cant see where the o ring shown sits....................

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:52 pm

I would give julian a ring tomorrow his number is on his spares page.
S200. .177

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:04 pm

Or pm our admin god blackbaronfish he has a mistral.
S200. .177

no avatar
ditchman

Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:51 pm

Thanks you boys for being helpful..........joining these forums is like a mine field...turns out this forum is a gooden....i joined a landrover forum once...lasted about 15mins.....thats another story.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

no avatar
eboswan
Site Admin

Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:03 pm

We aim too please :D
S200. .177

no avatar
neil

Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:11 pm

ditchman wrote:Thanks you boys for being helpful..........joining these forums is like a mine field...turns out this forum is a gooden....i joined a landrover forum once...lasted about 15mins.....thats another story.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's about the same amount of time that an old landie lasts for without breaking down so that should not have surprised you :mrgreen:

Raj

Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:54 pm

ditchman wrote:Thanks you boys for being helpful..........joining these forums is like a mine field...turns out this forum is a gooden....i joined a landrover forum once...lasted about 15mins.....thats another story.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We like to lull newbies into a false sense of security :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Soon we will have you doing things you didnt think were possible :lol:
“It's the Indian, not the arrow"

no avatar
ditchman

Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:57 am

neil wrote:

that's about the same amount of time that an old landie lasts for without breaking down so that should not have surprised you :mrgreen:

wash yer mouth out dirty boy.......... :lol:

sorted problem now.....it is a support / rebound rubber for the bears trap...........strange thing is the trigger assembly went back together easier than it came apart.........

just waiting for the lube (graphite and silicon etc) to come from Amazon.................someone on the "other forum" suggested using the natural lubrication taken from Great Yarmouth virgin........an impossible find methinks.........